Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In regards to recent lag problems
As many of you are aware, there has been a serious amount of lag on the server the past couple days including, but not limited to, low FPS and rubberbanding. I would just like an update on the possible cause and solution of this. Is it due to new maps, Fish's project, #blamerippe, or something else? This goes without saying, but it is annoying. I know you guys get this complaint a million times just curious.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Its been on PH too, its been present for a while but its alot worse now.
#blamerippe
[Image: original.gif]
(03-09-2017, 04:27 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
All Of You Wrote:HEY RIPPE MC_67THWAY HAS A BROKEN SKY BOX AND THE SERVER LAG IS WORSE

Dink is RIP for a few days. He's the only one who can fix the lag spikes. Trust me, I wanna KMS as much as y'all want me to.

As for MC_67thWay, there's a temporary fix: subscribe to this Workshop item to have the textures installed. I'll have Dink add it to the Workshop collection when he is no longer RIP.
(03-11-2017, 08:47 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
All Of You Wrote:HEY RIPPE MC_67THWAY HAS A BROKEN SKY BOX AND THE SERVER LAG IS WORSE

Dink is RIP for a few days. He's the only one who can fix the lag spikes. Trust me, I wanna KMS as much as y'all want me to.

As for MC_67thWay, there's a temporary fix: subscribe to this Workshop item to have the textures installed. I'll have Dink add it to the Workshop collection when he is no longer RIP.

Yea dink is the only one who can fix, but whats causing it?
Clearing out the ULX watchlist (Under a ULX database) seemed to help on ph, but I honestly don't know whats doing it.
(03-11-2017, 08:47 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:

but dink is always rip????
[Image: giphy.gif]
Dink is forever R.I.P.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
@"A Fish" has narrowed down the probable cause. If this is it, then it's a simple fix. If it's not, then the fix gets tedious.
(03-11-2017, 02:16 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: @"A Fish" has narrowed down the probable cause. If this is it, then it's a simple fix. If it's not, then the fix gets tedious.

Not sure what to do with this information
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(03-11-2017, 10:59 PM)City Wrote:
(03-11-2017, 02:16 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Sugam has narrowed down the probable cause. If this is it, then it's a simple fix. If it's not, then the fix gets tedious.

Not sure what to do with this information

How about this: earliest that shit can be done is Monday evening. That entirely depends on the communication between Dink & Sugam, since I won't be around to solicit a pow-wow.

I am back in NYC on Tuesday afternoon/evening. I will be merciless in soliciting Dink to fix this if it hasn't been already.