Colonel Chicken Unban
Ingame Name: Colonel Chicken

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95017202

Who Banned You: Jaeger Bombastic

Reason For Ban: rdm/trolling/disrespect

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: I have changed greatly as a person over my 4ish years of ban time, and I like to think that the old me is dead. I'd appreciate a second chance

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes, but the old forums are gone, also see below

Other: I always said I was going to appeal eventually, that appeal may be made 4 or 5 (I can't remember) years later, but it is here. Okay so I am going to level with you, I was a complete shit-bag when I got banned. I don't remember much else of my ban except that I was a toxic 13 or 14-year-old. I can't remember, but I like to think that I've changed as a person. I was an awful person back then, a complete cesspool of hate, I'm still like that but now it's self-loathing, so nobody else will get hurt :D. I also (granted, my memory isn't the greatest from 4ish years ago) believe I did have some wrongful bans against me, because the user known as Bailey falsely accused me of harassing her, and she had a bit of a cult following so the witch trials began. All I'm asking for is a second chance, if I fuck it up, ban me right away, and it will be done.

EDIT:Thanks for the info Penguin, updated the form
Ban was on 3/6/16, for rdm/trolling/disrespect and was given to you by "Jaeger Bombastic"

I think, seeing as it's been almost 4 years, that you've had a chance to mature. So unless anyone can provide anything that may sway that viewpoint, I'mma say +1 on the grounds that people can grow a lot in 4 years.
I do feel like this person has had a change in heart since the many years ago he was banned, and from what i've seen from people my age on the server, they do some stupid things, and i feel hes matured since then. I don't know what he got banned for, but +1 for unban
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
3 and a half years is a long time, people can certainly change in that amount. And you seemed nice on discord so +1
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Accepted