Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The kitchen looks better in green
+1 all the way, he gets on often, enforces the rules and we’ve all been waiting for this moment to finally happen.
Augment is an active boi and has understanding of the rules as well as cares for the server and has made suggestions for ways he thinks might improve or increase players joining and returning. +1 GL Mr. Reality
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I think augment would be great for staff, he has a strong knowledge of the rules, knows when to joke and to be serious. Hes a good egg, I hope to see that name turn dark green.
I have played with augment many times and he has always been a help to me and others in the rules of the server.  He is very level headed and always tries to defuse a situation rather then keep it going.  I think that a level head is required for a staff member on any server.  Honestly I am wondering why it took him this long to apply for staff.

It will be a big +1 from me and hope he continues being a help to others.
Bump
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Hey Aug i think from when i play with you, you help out a lot and handle situations really well, and i believe ur ready for Trusted im gonna +1 you good luck bro
[Image: titan.gif]
Yeah yeah, I'm very inactive in-game and not going to bother returning back, but I wanted to comment on your behavior. First of all, you're very calm and acknowledge all the rules in your mind. Whenever there are heated situations, you tend to be calm and professional (in some occasions). Although, everything out of me doesn't really matter since I'm inactive, but I wanted to put my points across. Moreover, I support Augment to become Trusted. Midnight out.
+1

Honestly I sometimes forget Aug isn't already staff. He acts like a staff member should in all situations, excepting when that would involve using staff powers (because he doesn't have them). Augment joined at around the time I became serious about playing on the server. While we aren't usually on at the same time these days, I feel like I really got to know him in the time that we have played with each other, and I feel like he really deserves this.
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok
One more bump before a final decision is made.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I'll just say this, Augment you been very helpful with staff getting ghosters and hackers and notifying staff about the incidents and have them recorded and even posted some ban request with pixie before she became trusted. It as easy as pie to say you earn a +1 from me and by looking at the other post, I'll say you have a great chance to become one of us in the future. As a donor you went beyond than others by doing this and when arguments occurred in the server you reacted by either diffusing the problem or by recording any mic spam or cyberbullying of other players.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]