Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The kitchen looks better in green
Ingame Name:augmENTreality2
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:208040005
Time Played: 699 hours [64 of those on overflow]
When First Joined:  17th Jan 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can be seen on the server anywhere from 9am to 9pm EST, depending on when I decide to sleep that day
Rank Desired: Trusted
Current Rank: Donor, Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I am pretty active on the server in terms of playtime, as I usually hop on everyday for a bit. When I am on I try to help staff with issues, including the normal mic spam, ghosting, hacking that we encounter on server. I  do my best to help new players with things such as a loud mic that just needs a settings change, people getting themselves stuck, players in general wanting tips on how to hide, etc. I’ve finally gotten myself set up to record when shit hits the fan.
Also I’ll make sure no props are in the kitchen.

Why do you want to help the community?: I joined this community at the beginning of this year, and I’ve always enjoyed playing here. Recently it appears that the PH world has less and less active staff, which I understand and ain’t stressed about. It just seems an appropriate time to get some more active players in the staff team, and I’d love to be a part of making this community better. No one likes playing with cheaters, and as Trusted, I would be able to better help with ghosting situations, recording hackers, and keeping the server a fun and exciting place to be.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have 2 bans on my record, one joke and one serious. The serious ban happened in July and was for unstuck abuse. I have since tried to correct my actions.

Serious ban: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/phbans/detail/index.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:208040005&time=1552016874
Joke ban:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/phbans/d...1573768418

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  Nope

How did you find us?:  Flippin through PH servers when I got gmod, and found one that was fun, and had active staff taking care of issues. Just kinda hung around since.

Other: Thanks for reading my application folks. Feedback/Criticisms/Toes gladly accepted.
[Image: player_time.png]
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
-1 Not enough Toe pics XD

+1 seriously though. Knows the rules well and has been a big help when I've been alone even with handing out punishments. Always been calm and collected on server, never had an issue. I believe you will do well as Trusted. Keep those Kitchen's clear and dem toe pics available.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Your links don't work so I'll put pictures of the bans in a link below.

Joke ban: https://gyazo.com/9d40b84e93fcaabdcfb086807b08fb82

Serious ban: https://gyazo.com/7fc4e7e4aa05789b5b281434de6259e9

Best of luck with your application.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(11-18-2019, 09:03 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Your links don't work so I'll put pictures of the bans in a link below.

Joke ban: https://gyazo.com/9d40b84e93fcaabdcfb086807b08fb82

Serious ban: https://gyazo.com/7fc4e7e4aa05789b5b281434de6259e9

Best of luck with your application.

Yeah I tried a couple different ways, but none seemed to get me there. Didn't think to just ss them. Duh! Thanks Fishy :)
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
Its about damn time you applied. You have a great attitude when playing on server and if things are going bad you know how to handle them. Everyone likes playing with you. Augment knows the rules left and right and enforces them when helping staff and i see him as a good addition to the staff team. Therefore stating that this is a +1 from me. MAY THE KITCHEN ALWAYS BE CLEAR!!!!
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
-1 just gives him more ways to bully me  :P

Easy +1 helps out on the server a lot when it comes to both people misbehaving and with new players who need guidance. Keeps calm and doesn’t feed the trolls. Knows how to talk to people without making the situation worse. He’s quick to notice people who are cheating or that are going to be trouble. 

Aug also is on at a variety of times, often when others are not able to get on. 

He would be a great asset to our team.  :D
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Hey Augment Thanks for applying!

First of all, Augment has been here ever since I started playing again on the server. He has an iron grip on the rules and is very level-headed when it comes to the variety of situations that arise on server. I've seen first hand how augment takes in the negativity to mellow it out and try to convey the proper message to the players. I've never had one problem with augment and he is the chillest guy I know out of the long list of chillest guys. 

Augment I know you're on at times where I'm not usually disposable, but your schedule is very flexible. You're among the few active people on server, and you already have a great understanding of how we staff on server. I have nothing but respect for you, and I wish you luck on this endeavor. 

It's a (+1) from me dawg.
1+ Great loving guy that everyone enjoys seeing in server

Has the will and is more then capable to staff as well. I see no Red dots :D :D :D
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I knew this day would come, the prophecy has been fulfilled!!!

Augment has been a huge help to this community. 
He knows how to communicate well with staff and asks questions about things he doesn't know/understand. 
On several occasions he was the one that made staff aware of issues on the server by not only pinging on call staff, he also recorded the violators along with trying to neutralize the situation the best he could.
Other occasions he assisted not only myself but other staff members in identifying and documenting people who were ghosting/hacking.

I do believe that Augment will be a great addition to the staff team.
+1
Im remaining neutral because of my activity but when I have seen augment, he shows a great care for this community, whether suggesting new ideas or finding ways to improve what we have. He's very active and from what Ive experienced is helpful on server pointing out problematic people. Best of luck on your app ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~