Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dink's TTT tattooed across my chest
Hey, I'm a pretty ancient member.

I decided to finally join these forums.

I've fallen into the rare Pokemon category where I show up every once in a while on the server and help out when I can. I'm a senior in high school and my time has been completely vacuumed from my life and now I know exactly how Dink felt a year or 2 ago. Think of me as Captain Rockhopper from Club Penguin.

For those who haven't seen it or don't know about it, another member, TheAlexC and I made a theme song for the server.

Here it is. I don't know how to link youtube on these terribad forums. But, yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s5WPG_AdqM
O shit you were then one who made that?
Nice dude
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
+1 nice song
comments on that video are great

"I still listen to this song every day of my life" -Dink
[Image: 200.gif]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
#BringBackTheAlexC
Lol i remember listening to that song a year ago...
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Hi friend
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Never thought I'd see you again.... do you plan on playing on the server anytime soon? I'd love that ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-12-2017, 06:24 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: Never thought I'd see you again.... do you plan on playing on the server anytime soon? I'd love that ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

I was on this past Sunday for a couple of hours. I'll be getting on whenever I have freetime. So who knows when that is. Lmao, but I'll try to be on a little more often.