Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travis Trusted Application #3
I know this might not really count since I havent been on as much but when I am on_

Travis is an honest and carrying player who Ive been happy to play with when he is on. This guy knows the ropes and has been a role model towards the new players and can help with whatever they need and thats just with his Donor ability. 

1+ Honestly wanna see what this guy can accomplish and I hope he gets better in PH wink wink ..... Best Of luck Travis see you on the dance floor :)
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
This man used to kick my ass. He paid for donor, THEN payed for tmod, LEFT, AND IS NOW ASKING FOR STAFF AGAIN! I recommend you consult your physician.

He's a good guy and he knows his way around this neck of the woods. I may not be the most reputable person on this forum, but you have my vote of confidence. Knock em dead.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
bump
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
This is being locked until I recieve an answer back from dink regarding questions I had. No need to keep bumping, nobody else is commenting. Stay tuned. Thank.
It took a lot of debating and conversing, as have your past apps. You fully know the reason why. For this first, thank you for being patient with us.
Second. Fish and I agreed to publicly announce this with your application. You are being promoted to trusted. However, you will be on a "tight leash" is the best way to describe it, and watched closely, considering many are still unsure your true intentions. We know fully well not announcing this would have been the better choice on our end, but we keep things open here on ph. Keep that in mind.
Trusted is only a few more commands and responsibilities than donor, so we think you are a good fit for trusted. Keep a calm head and show us your intentions as you said are true, and you'll be okay kid.

Congrats, on finally making it back to staff.

Also matt says ur banned.
I agree. banned.