Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Even disregarding your use of "ur", I don't believe this deserves an unban. We have several videos with blatant evidence of you "seeing" something that you can not and should not be able to see.

Also, you're on a laptop, for fuck's sake. Act like it.
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok
I talk with abdel about this yesterday and I reviewed the comments and the evidence,
  • One: its doesn't matter what type of evidence recording is insufficient, if it proves, it proves either if its bandicam or obs you would try to counter argue both recording systems.
  • Two, Deathstar had explained most of the evidence closely as well as banning your alt on the server which was bad since you had made your own unban request even more less likely to work.
  • Third, did you even noticed that you did follow a prop that you lost and then found it easily again without looking around or back stepping the areas you chase the prop.
Unless you just confess that you looking through objects or have a sensor that highlights the props without losing tracks of them after they leave your physical viewing area.....

Unban overview: -1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]

You have been caught violating Rule 2 (Do not cheat essentially) and Rule 4 (Listen to staff/Alt evasion). Both punishments for breaking these rules is permanent ban. 

Food for thought: In the future, play games as they're intended and read the rules for the server you're in. 
There is definitely enough evidence to show that you were not playing the game legitimately. A new player does not play like that or find props like that. 

You then came onto the server an an alt account and killed me within the first min of the game in a spot that most of our seasoned players do not find me in. This raised my suspicions and when I looked at the profile of the player I could see that it was a newly created account and was very suspicious that it was an alt so I asked Star to look into it where he found it was your alt account. 

Not sure what you thought you would achieve by doing this since you were trying to get yourself out of a ban. I suggest in future that when you join a server/community that you read their rules and stick by them. 

-1 for unban.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
This hasn't been up long, but due to the amount of evidence that I watched in the request linked, and the information found on this being an alt..

Your unban request has been denied. I recommend not alt evading, nor hacking. It leads to a bad time fam.