Poll: Remove transfusion kit
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
47.83%
11 47.83%
No.
52.17%
12 52.17%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition to remove transfusion kit
(12-10-2019, 03:09 PM)Mrporky02 Wrote: -1 I enjoy the banter that comes along when Mitch uses it on Penguin. Please keep

I'm going to kill both of you whenever he's a detective.
+1 honestly i would consider using it attempt rdm since it takes like 20 health from people it shouldn't be a d weapon
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(12-10-2019, 08:03 PM)Near Wrote: +1 honestly i would consider using it attempt rdm since it takes like 20 health from people it shouldn't be a d weapon

Yeah, the biggest problem with it though is that when health is taken it doesnt show whatsoever in logs
(12-09-2019, 08:30 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Aight, the only person Ive seen use this is @"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart" and he uses it on non-afk's. tired of having my health stolen. so petition to remove it from the server entirely!

He told us to use them on you :oooo
Cool
Just make it a TRAITOR weapon, not a detective weapon.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-11-2019, 04:50 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Just make it a TRAITOR weapon, not a detective weapon.

That would solve the entire issue!!! Especially if we could move it over and somehow get it to show in logs so it can't be abused
So what if not everyone uses it? It's a meme weapon and makes the game fun if you choose to use it. It adds another element to the game and isn't the same boring load out that everyone uses in the D menu.
(12-10-2019, 03:09 PM)Mrporky02 Wrote: -1 I enjoy the banter that comes along when Mitch uses it on Penguin. Please keep

-1 for this reason alone, besides the fact I should now use it on Mitch and Penguin too

shitposting aside, make it a t only thing
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]