nopleez unban request
+1 he saved PH from all the hackers long ago

In all seriousness this is literally one of the few instances i can see the moderated forum punishment appropriate even if to just give him a trial run back on the forums I don't see the harm in unbanning his forums account
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 free my nigga but for real wouldnt a forum moderation suit him if he is ever unbanned im willing to give him a last chance
For the suggestion of forum moderation: why have the admins bother? At what point is he responsible for his own actions? Ban 40? 50? If we moderated, which just adds more on our plate, all that accomplishes is giving a free pass to say whatever and the admins just sweep in under the rug as if it never happened?
That is an actual question btw.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-12-2019, 07:37 PM)>Evee< Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 07:20 PM)oaoao Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 07:15 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote: -1
You were community banned, then RIGHT AFTER your forum probation ended, you made a racist post in TTT suggestions which got you rebanned. I personally don't believe that this time will be any different

If it makes you feel any better I have a few black friends.

-1 from me too ^what choke said
um but u were literally never here when nopleez did anything that got him banned
(12-13-2019, 11:50 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: For the suggestion of forum moderation: why have the admins bother? At what point is he responsible for his own actions? Ban 40? 50? If we moderated, which just adds more on our plate, all that accomplishes is giving a free pass to say whatever and the admins just sweep in under the rug as if it never happened?
That is an actual question btw.

Have you interacted with Nopleez when he’s on the server at all? Seems like you just hold this hatred to someone you’ve never had a conversation with. There’s always an exception to the rule due to certain circumstances, look at you, not actual staff but you have a role on the forums. Let the man make ban requests because he damn sure gets on the server more than you.
1. This is a forum unban, based on his bans on the forums (which is about 25 I think)
2. I actually did enjoy listening to him on server, mostly enjoyed his antics. Exception given to some trolling, but for the most part on server was fine.
3. I’m not sure what my role has to do with anything? I could have stayed an admin and just be inactive but worked some something out with dink so that I wouldn’t drain away another admin slot and yet still help the community in some way.
4. Ban requests are a positive action, but his actions for being banned on forums outweigh that

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-12-2019, 07:59 PM)oaoao Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 07:51 PM)SNAK Wrote: this seems like a troll post with 0 remorse for actions, idk what you did, but whatever it was, your clearly not upset about and take it as a complete joke.

-1 :D

I am serious about the unban, but I am not remorseful. I hope this clears it all up.

This made me laugh so hard
+1
[Image: d93.png]
If you guys are so worried about him doing the same shit again, meet in the middle. Restrict him to only Ban/Unban Requests. If he shitposts there, then don't lift the ban.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1
nopleez is a guy I have fond memories of.
yep, that's it besides, if he dies he'll always have the looming regret of being banned on the forums, meaning his ghost will come back and haunt Dinkleberg's Gmod shit
(12-13-2019, 03:32 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: +1
nopleez is a guy I have fond memories of.
yep, that's it besides, if he dies he'll always have the looming regret of being banned on the forums, meaning his ghost will come back and haunt Dinkleberg's Gmod shit

If his ghost doesn't haunt this place, mine will.