nopleez unban request
(12-13-2019, 07:56 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Could be done

My question is (for anyone), since im not worried that the same shit would happen because it will, why? What changed, or why does one person get special privilege after 30 something bans when we perma ban people for throwing an incend into a crowd? We keep people banned for all sorts of actually unimportant things and yet when it comes to conduct in the community ...

It took him 46 hours and 4 minutes to earn a perma ban after his last unban, along with a ban evade account. I'd love a good argument for that.

I'm not going to speak on his behalf, most the shit he did was dumb. But everyone here is acting like there isn't another option. I proposed one that seems balanced, and if he breaks that chance, you simply don't lift it again.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(12-13-2019, 08:26 PM)Christian Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 07:56 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Could be done

My question is (for anyone), since im not worried that the same shit would happen because it will, why? What changed, or why does one person get special privilege after 30 something bans when we perma ban people for throwing an incend into a crowd? We keep people banned for all sorts of actually unimportant things and yet when it comes to conduct in the community ...

It took him 46 hours and 4 minutes to earn a perma ban after his last unban, along with a ban evade account. I'd love a good argument for that.

I'm not going to speak on his behalf, most the shit he did was dumb. But everyone here is acting like there isn't another option. I proposed one that seems balanced, and if he breaks that chance, you simply don't lift it again.

Didn't we say something like "this is the last chance" last time?
(12-13-2019, 08:38 PM)ice water turned atlantic Wrote: Didn't we say something like "this is the last chance" last time?

Indeed.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(12-13-2019, 08:56 PM)Evil Otto Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 08:44 PM)oaoao Wrote: I'm a changed man. It's the season of giving so give me a chance.

A changed man isnt afraid of revealing his face

what do you want with his face? I don't see anyway that would even remotely weigh in an unban or not.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
On topic plz thanks

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
keep the thread on topic, face reveal has nothing to do with it
(12-13-2019, 08:08 PM)Proper Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 07:56 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 12:47 PM)Christian Wrote: If you guys are so worried about him doing the same shit again, meet in the middle. Restrict him to only Ban/Unban Requests. If he shitposts there, then don't lift the ban.

Could be done

Do u or do u not want hackers banned

In response to this, I've seen it suggested by others, he can hand things over to someone that is unbanned to post.
Matt brings about a good point about how it kind of is special treatment at this point.

At first i was all for a forum restriction to only the ban section, but the more i thought about it and reading this and others response, and his, nothing will change and he will end up shit posting there and causing issues.
He's had hundreds of chances, why is he so special to get another.
Point blank he isn't, and needs to server his ban for quite a while like most. Maybe in a few years if he changes.

Good luck with ur manager position noplz ily
(12-13-2019, 10:02 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 08:08 PM)Proper Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 07:56 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 12:47 PM)Christian Wrote: If you guys are so worried about him doing the same shit again, meet in the middle. Restrict him to only Ban/Unban Requests. If he shitposts there, then don't lift the ban.

Could be done

Do u or do u not want hackers banned

Maybe in a few years

haha
+1 this guys is my black friend so he automatically gets dellor n word type beat pass.
Honestly. Since you've shown yourself to give absolutely zero fucks about the server or anything about this community, I'm more inclined to just outright say -1 But with Christian'a suggestion of just restricting you to Unban and Ban requests, I'll support that with the addition of Donor/Staff abuse reports as well in hopes that you'll use it responsibly. All it takes is a simple reban and this being the absolute last time.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]