Dinkleberg's GMod
Addressing The Complaints In The Forums - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Addressing The Complaints In The Forums (/showthread.php?tid=13773)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Addressing The Complaints In The Forums - Deer-ly - 03-08-2021

(03-08-2021, 03:32 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: To people who replied to my first post: Co owners may be helpful, but for them to be really effective I think that they need to have an active command above them.

Shit like this always gets brought up and there is rarely ever a real conclusion. It has always really pissed me off, because it just brings us right back to square one. Do I think there will be a conclusion? Fuck no. I'll eat my own ass if Dink even knows about this thread.
he knows.

pics or it didnt happen

RE: Addressing The Complaints In The Forums - JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 03-08-2021

(03-08-2021, 03:46 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 03:32 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: To people who replied to my first post: Co owners may be helpful, but for them to be really effective I think that they need to have an active command above them.

Shit like this always gets brought up and there is rarely ever a real conclusion. It has always really pissed me off, because it just brings us right back to square one. Do I think there will be a conclusion? Fuck no. I'll eat my own ass if Dink even knows about this thread.
he knows.
Yeah? And how do you know that?

RE: Addressing The Complaints In The Forums - Mana - 03-08-2021

I am now waiting for zoreo to eat his ass

RE: Addressing The Complaints In The Forums - Battons - 03-08-2021

Dink in fact knows and is aware of this thread.

RE: Addressing The Complaints In The Forums - Deer-ly - 03-08-2021

i want to make apparent the original porpoise of this thread is to show off all of those kinds of post complainging about problems in the community and other various rants

(03-08-2021, 04:08 PM)Battons Wrote: Dink in fact knows and is aware of this thread.
Fair enough I guess we will just take your word for it. Not being a smart ass or anything btw because literally that is all we can do anyway just take people’s word for it.

RE: Addressing The Complaints In The Forums - Zoreo - 03-08-2021

Well if dink knows I hope that something good comes from this thread. Also I put the thing in shitposting to prevent derailing this thread

(03-08-2021, 04:15 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Well if dink knows I hope that something good comes from this thread. Also I put the thing in shitposting to prevent derailing this thread
That is wishful thinking but I hope something good comes too.

RE: Addressing The Complaints In The Forums - Gabe - 03-08-2021

(03-08-2021, 04:15 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Well if dink knows I hope that something good comes from this thread. Also I put the thing in shitposting to prevent derailing this thread
Good one