Dinkleberg's GMod
FutaRenamon for Trusted - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: TTT Staff Application Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+----- Forum: Approved (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+----- Thread: FutaRenamon for Trusted (/showthread.php?tid=10343)

Pages: 1 2

FutaRenamon for Trusted - Futa Renamon - 02-02-2020

Ingame Name: FutaRenamon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116728217

Time Played: 270 hours

When First Joined: August 14, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 10:00 am Arizona Time, yes that is a thing to 12:00pm on Wednesday and every other day is 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and 9:00 pm to 2:00 am

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can watch server for long periods of time, especially since i live on the west coast when a lot of staff are asleep, so my 2:00 am becomes so of your guys 5:00 am. I can record with obs and am ready to enforce server rules. i can do ban reports and learn to do them more efficiently as i have been doing already

Why you want to help the community: 
I came across this community when i was in a place in life where a third attempt at suicide was looking like the only option. Gmod was actually a game i vowed to not play again due to bad memories. that day i said screw it, after watching a Vanoss video and i hopped onto prophunt. dink was the first one i saw and immediately i fell in love with the cosmetics. after a bit i hoped onto TTT to see what it was like. i was a mute play and just wanted to learn and have fun. unfortunately when playing late at night, hackers and rdmer would get on often. I dont know if you all remember but on the discord i vowed to raise my hours and come back in the future to apply. so i did that and continued to surpass the minimum requirements. while doing so, i still felt sad and depressed until the day that i met Cake and began talking to her. she brought me out of my shell and convinced me to use my mic for the first time in 2 years. since then i have considered many members of this community my friends and some even family. i haven't smiled while playing a game in years and somehow you all did it. I'm happy now and i dont want to lose that ever again. so I choose to not only join staff too keep rdmers and hackers from ruining my game time, but im choosing to become staff to protect what i love and the people who make it home. 
my new saying is "Think not what Dink can do for you, but what you can do for dink" and i plan to keep it that way.  
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
no serious bans

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
no
How did you find us?: 
scrolling thru search

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other: 

RE: FutaRenamon for Trusted - Nicol Bolas - 02-03-2020

+1. I think you're ready for Trusted. It's an introductory staff position and you're on a lot and don't cause any issues.

RE: FutaRenamon for Trusted - Futa Renamon - 02-03-2020

(02-03-2020, 01:05 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: +1. I think you're ready for Trusted. It's an introductory staff position and you're on a lot and don't cause any issues.

Thanks, that really does mean a lot to me

RE: FutaRenamon for Trusted - Cardio - 02-03-2020

+1 YOU CAN DO ITTTTTTTTTTT. I believe in you!! You will become the best of the best staff :D

RE: FutaRenamon for Trusted - snak - 02-03-2020

He's mature and active, and that's pretty much all that is needed at trusted rank, and at this current time. +1

(02-03-2020, 10:45 PM)Cardio Wrote: +1 YOU CAN DO ITTTTTTTTTTT. I believe in you!! You will become the best of the best staff :D

Thanks Cardio, it means a lot knowing I have the support of the Chillest person on TTT

(02-03-2020, 10:49 PM)SNAK Wrote: He's mature and active, and that's pretty much all that is needed at trusted rank, and at this current time. +1

Thanks Snak, We're gonna make TTT great again

RE: FutaRenamon for Trusted - Cryptic Salsa - 02-03-2020

one question i have for you is the smacking of afks has this stopped or will it only stop once you get staff

RE: FutaRenamon for Trusted - Noire ♜ - 02-03-2020

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. You're a good guy and you care about the server. You're active and I think you'd be great staff.

+1

RE: FutaRenamon for Trusted - Penguinslayer4 - 02-03-2020

(02-03-2020, 10:53 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: one question i have for you is the smacking of afks has this stopped or will it only stop once you get staff

I havent seen him do this in a very long time, so I do believe it's stopped.

(02-03-2020, 10:53 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: one question i have for you is the smacking of afks has this stopped or will it only stop once you get staff

I have stopped that a while ago, and if i do it now. Its with a good friend that consents to it. If wholesome friend smacks are still an issue i will stop them. Lets make TTT great again

(02-03-2020, 10:53 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: Sorry I didn't reply sooner. You're a good guy and you care about the server. You're active and I think you'd be great staff.

+1

Thanks Noire, always proud to habe your support, Lets make TTT great again