Dinkleberg's GMod
Ayyye off to Sandals Resort - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Farewells and Resignations (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+--- Thread: Ayyye off to Sandals Resort (/showthread.php?tid=10705)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Ayyye off to Sandals Resort - Avi - 03-17-2020

We may have butt heads time to time but you were always fun to play with on server and I got quite a few laughs out of your false koses on me. I appreciate you coming back to fix a few things before leaving, and I hope things go well for you as you move on.

RE: Ayyye off to Sandals Resort - DoYouLiftBro - 03-17-2020

Youve been apart of this community so long. Truly one of the OG's and even still you dedicate time to wanting to help the server be a better place when you could.

Would love to see you on the server sometime to just game and have fun. All in all though, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we appreciate your time as co-owner and for knowing that sometimes its common sense to know theres to many responsibilities to handle.

Love ya Everyjuan!

RE: Ayyye off to Sandals Resort - Everyjuan - 03-18-2020

thanks everyone! i appreciate the kind words. i know i'm not the easiest person to get along with.

RE: Ayyye off to Sandals Resort - Hello Kitty - 03-18-2020

#DaeganForCoOwner
Nah all jokes aside, thank you for being honest with the TTT community, I can only hope the best for you (^: Life is busy man I can't blame you! Best of luck pal.

RE: Ayyye off to Sandals Resort - lacer - 03-18-2020

u weren't a part in community banning me so i still like you

hats off to you my guy, you did what you could, when you could. see ya around

RE: Ayyye off to Sandals Resort - Zoreo - 03-19-2020

are you stepping down to a lower staff rank or is this a full resignation?

RE: Ayyye off to Sandals Resort - AzunaRiceBoy - 03-19-2020

(03-19-2020, 12:41 AM)killerZoreo Wrote: are you stepping down to a lower staff rank or is this a full resignation?

Seems like he is stepping down

Would hate to see him leave seems like a decent guy  Cool

RE: Ayyye off to Sandals Resort - Everyjuan - 03-19-2020

(03-19-2020, 12:41 AM)killerZoreo Wrote: are you stepping down to a lower staff rank or is this a full resignation?

I can't commit the time to being staff.  Even at moderator I wouldn't have the hours to commit to being useful staff so I don't want to take the role just to underdeliver.  We've put requirements on activity so we don't just have a ton of idle staff and no server help. For now I'll sit happily at Donor and if more of my time becomes available maybe go back into staff.

RE: Ayyye off to Sandals Resort - Avocado Toast - 03-19-2020

Ur fucking gay.

I'll miss you, you were the first staff member I ever met and was one of my favorite :(

RE: Ayyye off to Sandals Resort - matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 03-19-2020

Aight so I moved the coowner to donor+ but the rest is still there so no permission change in front end. Welcome to retired with access