Dinkleberg's GMod
Resignation of your mother. - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Shitposting (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+---- Thread: Resignation of your mother. (/showthread.php?tid=10844)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Resignation of your mother. - Mother Nuru. - 04-01-2020

It's been weighing on my heart heavily for a few weeks, ever since I announced my break, and left all discords. It's time this smurf headed onto a new village in life. I want everyone to know that my time here has been extremely enjoyable, up to the point of admin.
That's where this changes. After receiving admin, the same people I considered friends and family, started abusing our friendships, or were talking about me behind my back all due to a rank change. I never changed, and I still did what I could for the server. I promised I always would, and if at any point, being admin changed me, I would resign.

That time has come. Admin has turned me into this bitter people hating, hateful little shit. And I don't want that anymore. I hope all of you understand, and can see the place in which i am coming from. Dinkleberg and I discussed this for a few weeks, and I promised him I would talk to him first before resigning. I didn't fulfill that promise tonight and I'm sorry.

I love you guys, so much more than I can express, and typing this is making me bawl, but I can no longer do this. I've asked to have everything removed, including donor. I also asked to be banned from forums, so I cannot come back and do anything or be tempted to come back. I thank everyone for my time here and for making it enjoyable.

I would tag you guys, that meant the world to me, but lets be honest, I love almost all of you, and it would be one long ass post. So just know Mother Nuru loves you guys ♥♥♥

I wish you all the best, and I hope you understand..

RE: Resignation of your mother. - J@CK XDDD - 04-01-2020

I got things from here on out thank you for blessing the decision made by dink you take things easy

RE: Resignation of your mother. - Mother Nuru. - 04-01-2020

Thank you for shit posting on my resignation. Feels nice.

RE: Resignation of your mother. - matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 04-01-2020

RIP Nuru, I hope the best for you <3

RE: Resignation of your mother. - §5Kitty§9Qua_ke - 04-01-2020

Take care Nuru, I love you lots and I hope you can feel better <3

RE: Resignation of your mother. - AzunaRiceBoy - 04-01-2020

Mother 

Friend / Badmin / and caring to others 

You were the best and I'm happy you done what you can for this community

RE: Resignation of your mother. - Abdel - 04-01-2020

Goodbye D: Imma miss making fun of you D: time to make andre the new smurf

RE: Resignation of your mother. - RedBoltyy - 04-01-2020

Goodbye Nuru. You were an amazing staff to our community and your legacy will remain in this community forever. See you on the other side.

R.I.P Nuru
2018-2020

RE: Resignation of your mother. - [test] Hollow Moon - 04-01-2020

(04-01-2020, 01:10 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: It's been weighing on my heart heavily for a few weeks, ever since I announced my break, and left all discords. It's time this smurf headed onto a new village in life. I want everyone to know that my time here has been extremely enjoyable, up to the point of admin.
That's where this changes. After receiving admin, the same people I considered friends and family, started abusing our friendships, or were talking about me behind my back all due to a rank change. I never changed, and I still did what I could for the server. I promised I always would, and if at any point, being admin changed me, I would resign.

That time has come. Admin has turned me into this bitter people hating, hateful little shit. And I don't want that anymore. I hope all of you understand, and can see the place in which i am coming from. Dinkleberg and I discussed this for a few weeks, and I promised him I would talk to him first before resigning. I didn't fulfill that promise tonight and I'm sorry.

I love you guys, so much more than I can express, and typing this is making me bawl, but I can no longer do this. I've asked to have everything removed, including donor. I also asked to be banned from forums, so I cannot come back and do anything or be tempted to come back. I thank everyone for my time here and for making it enjoyable.

I would tag you guys, that meant the world to me, but lets be honest, I love almost all of you, and it would be one long ass post. So just know Mother Nuru loves you guys ♥♥♥

I wish you all the best, and I hope you understand..

t-t im sad now ill miss you mommy

RE: Resignation of your mother. - ♫ Gay Piano Noises ♫ - 04-01-2020

<3 Enjoy yourself, we all love you