Dinkleberg's GMod
Prepare to be Jerminated - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Prepare to be Jerminated (/showthread.php?tid=1085)

Prepare to be Jerminated - Jerminator00 - 03-21-2017

Hello there. My handle's Jerminator, but if you prefer I also go by the shortened "Jerm" quite often.

You might have seen me around a bit, I've been playing on the ttt server somewhat regularly since about the beginning of this year, after another community I was in kind of...imploded... Anyway, got interested in playing ttt with you guys from playing on the prophunt server, which I've popped into once in a while for...maybe 8 months? not too sure about that. Thought I'd give it a try and have been having fun so far.

After playing for the past 3 months, I figured I should introduce myself. From what I've seen so far, you guys seem to be pretty welcoming and I plan on sticking around for some time, so please don't mind my complete lack of aim.

RE: Prepare to be Jerminated - StaleWater - 03-21-2017

I'm prepared but do it quickly

RE: Prepare to be Jerminated - [green][AC] Assassin Desorito - 03-21-2017

Aye man. Good to see you on the forums as well.
I remember you from several months ago. Back when I was Assassin.

RE: Prepare to be Jerminated - RussEfarmer - 03-21-2017

I think iv'e seen you around before?
Even if not, welcome to the forums.

RE: Prepare to be Jerminated - Dildo Shwaggins - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 08:07 PM)Jerminator00 Wrote: Hello there. My handle's Jerminator, but if you prefer I also go by the shortened "Jerm" quite often.

You might have seen me around a bit, I've been playing on the ttt server somewhat regularly since about the beginning of this year, after another community I was in kind of...imploded... Anyway, got interested in playing ttt with you guys from playing on the prophunt server, which I've popped into once in a while for...maybe 8 months? not too sure about that. Thought I'd give it a try and have been having fun so far.

After playing for the past 3 months, I figured I should introduce myself. From what I've seen so far, you guys seem to be pretty welcoming and I plan on sticking around for some time, so please don't mind my complete lack of aim.

Ayyy imploded community club (also how I got here)

RE: Prepare to be Jerminated - Christian - 03-21-2017

I've seen ya on the server, a pretty cool guy. Welcome to the community / forums!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or other staff. They'll be there to help!

RE: Prepare to be Jerminated - Avi - 03-21-2017

Ive seen you around and you're chill. Welcome to the forums!

RE: Prepare to be Jerminated - ~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ - 03-22-2017

Yo, i am the guy that doesn't stop talking and is bad at the game despite the amount i have played.

Also i am here because of Two imploding communities.

RE: Prepare to be Jerminated - City - 03-23-2017

Welcome! What kind of germination you doin?

RE: Prepare to be Jerminated - TDawg4 - 03-23-2017

hi. wont ever see you but hi.