Dinkleberg's GMod
Something New! - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Prop Hunt (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: PH Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: PH Staff Application Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Approved (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=62)
+----- Thread: Something New! (/showthread.php?tid=10940)

Pages: 1 2

Something New! - BananaFluid - 04-07-2020

Ingame Name: BananaFluid

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66634640
Time Played: 436 Hours.
When First Joined: Nov 08, 2019.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My time zone is CST. Since the quarantine I'm usually on between 1pm-3am almost everyday. #noLife
Rank Desired: Applying for Trusted.

Current Rank: Regular/Donor.

What can you do to help the community?: I can guide new players with any help they may need and I feel that I know the PH guidelines well, although there is always room for Improvement. I am a fast learner and I'm always ready to learn more things. I want to create/keep a peaceful environment for everyone to just have fun and play! I'm good handling situations when trolls/ghosters/hackers are on, since I've helped out multiple times when it came down to it. As a Donor I try to help out as much as I can while knowing my limits and help out staff whenever they need help.
Why do you want to help the community?: This PH server is one of my favourites for variety of reasons. I want to keep this server friendly for everyone, especially new players. No new players want to feel unheard when it comes to wanting help towards the game. I want to return the kindness to this great community.
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope.
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope.
How did you find us?: I was joining random servers to find good ones who didn't have glitched maps and I came across on Dinks. This Server was the only one I got to connect with the people only because you guys are very friendly. When I first joined you guys were the friendliest people and helped me when I had any questions.

Other:I have a recording software that I use pretty often, I have helped gather evidence many times before and I know I don't have any ban requests up on at the moment but I have always gathered evidence for backup and I always try to help staff whenever they need help.  

RE: Something New! - RedBoltyy - 04-07-2020

+1

YES FINALLY! You always cheer me up when I am in a down mood, You always help out the server, and you have kind manners to everyone including me.

Good luck Banana!

RE: Something New! - §5Kitty§9Qua_ke - 04-07-2020

Hey Banana!

Since you are applying for Trusted, I am really looking forward to hopefully see you on the prop field as a trusted staff member, you are so helpful when it comes to mic spammers, trolls in general. I have no issues with you being a staff member because each time I'm on you usually ask questions to help you get a better understanding. You would always try and help the new people be welcomed into the server when there's only donors on and it really brightens everyone up to see how you are capable to make sure no drama or trolls happen.

I'm giving you a big +1 wish you the best of luck!

RE: Something New! - [test] Hollow Moon - 04-07-2020

i have to say +1 when your on i do see you help others and the staff around good luck

RE: Something New! - AzunaRiceBoy - 04-07-2020

(04-07-2020, 01:07 AM)HumaneStephen Wrote: who are u again?

Please dont shitpost on people App.

Also 1+

Friendly  knows the rules  and knows when to apply them when needed.

Not much you can do as donor but with Trusted you should be able to do more.

Best of luck

RE: Something New! - Andre - 04-07-2020

Hey, banan its the start of something new!!! and it's about damn time you applied!! I think you would make a great addition to the team not only when I'm on with you you have shown me maturity we all work together to find the issue and fix it. Honestly, in the past it wasn't so hot because you disliked trolls and got mad at them but recently you have shown me full maturity in handling and how to figure out things and when to apply commands and discipline people. i think trusted would suit you well. This is a huge +1 for me good luck

RE: Something New! - Abdel - 04-07-2020

Hey banana, Thanks for applying!

Banana is a fair and mature player, she's quick to pick up on ghosters and bad trolls on server. I've known you for awhile and you have been very active among the server's regulars. You know how our rules work and how we handle certain procedure on server. you've improved from previous reactions you had with trolls that I have seen, now you handle trolls accordingly to the donor guidelines. You have even provided your own evidence to hacker's and rule breakers that have been around when staff weren't on. I believe the starting rank is a good learning rank for people who have shown us they are ready for the starter rank and I feel like banana has reached that. 

If you got any questions, we are here to help. I support this app and wish you bets of luck. It's a (+1) from me bud.

RE: Something New! - Starling - 04-07-2020

+1 from me!
I have seen you help out countless times when it came to enforcing the rules of the server as well as help me out when swarms of trolls invade the server. You are on regularly and are also well versed in the rules of the server as well as the procedures that comes with dealing with those who purposefully break the rules. As Andre stated in his comment, in the past you may of gotten hot-headed when it came to dealing with trolls, but you have matured over the time I have known you. I believe that you are more than capable of handling the responsibilities that come with becoming staff. Good luck!

RE: Something New! - Slasheronic - 04-07-2020

OMG AUNT BANANA!

You are always helpful on the server and have a great knowledge of the rules. You are always on the server and whenever you are on, you always follow procedure. You ask for help when you need it and are always ready to help. There is not a single reason in my eyes that you shouldn't be staff.

Big +1 From me

RE: Something New! - Agent Barton - 04-08-2020

Yasss wifey!! +100 for cuteness alone.

Banana is super duper helpful on server at all times. Knows what to look out for & how to handle a variety of situations, responds appropriately but is also not afraid to ping when things get outta control. Very eager to learn & help other people. She's also extremely welcoming, friendly and just a lovely little person.

+1 any day.