Dinkleberg's GMod
It's Finally Time to Introduce Myself - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: It's Finally Time to Introduce Myself (/showthread.php?tid=10954)

Pages: 1 2

It's Finally Time to Introduce Myself - Battons - 04-08-2020

So while scrounging the forums for information the past few days, I've come to the realization I never made an introduction thread!
I'll start off with my name. My real life name is Steven Batton, so I took the first letter of my first name and put it in my last name and wham Battons. Currently I am turning 21 years old on April 24th.
I've been playing video games my entire life with my first video game being Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Eventually HL2 launched and my brother and I bought it almost immediately (we lost that steam account) and cemented my interest in valve titles. Fast forward to 2012 (skipping all my gross young minecraft days) and I'm playing TF2 jailbreak and inside is a mode called deathrun. I loved it so much I looked up the most active game for deathrun and heard of Gmod. About 6 months of deathrun its now the end of 2013, I got bored and moved to TTT and have been playing it ever since. The very first server I started playing on was Next Tier Gaming, for all you newbies they were basically the old moat. After being staff and admin here and there I finally arrived at Dinks and have been hooked on this community not because the gamemode is unique, I can play that anywhere, but because of all you guys.
I come across as a bit of a jerk but I assure you its just the way I assert myself, I can be super nice if you take the chance to get to know me. Before anyone comments, yes, I am one of those guys. I try my best to help this server out or at least provide a devil's advocate opinion, and at the same time I am attempting to learn a bit of lua to help us all out, you all might see a mapvote fix go live shortly, that's a project I've been doing for us lately and I'm super excited to see all your guys' opinions and feedback!
If you have any other questions please let me know!
I also have an amazingly idiotic cat named Tico and sometimes he tries to eat the mic when i'm in discord so if you hear it consider yourself blessed by the cat overlords.
[Image: JPEG-20190504-185548.jpg]

RE: It's Finally Time to Introduce Myself - RedBoltyy - 04-08-2020

Welcome Battons! Your cool on discord although I don't play TTT your still a cool person to talk to.

Anyways Welcome!

Enjoy your time on discord or maybe PH sometime!

RE: It's Finally Time to Introduce Myself - AzunaRiceBoy - 04-08-2020

Im scared of him on TTT 
Guy  is a killer

RE: It's Finally Time to Introduce Myself - 5Ginger - 04-08-2020

Good to hear about you. Nice cat too. Heart 

Hope to see you on Murder more too!

RE: It's Finally Time to Introduce Myself - LexiFox - 04-08-2020

your cat looks like he is going to take over the world

RE: It's Finally Time to Introduce Myself - happy - 04-08-2020

WB battons hope i get to play with u soon

RE: It's Finally Time to Introduce Myself - §5Kitty§9Qua_ke - 04-08-2020

Henlo hooman ^^

RE: It's Finally Time to Introduce Myself - Lt. Star - 04-08-2020

Welcome back, also I want the kitty

RE: It's Finally Time to Introduce Myself - Raider Hanks - 04-08-2020

Hello there bitch boy.

RE: It's Finally Time to Introduce Myself - M❀mma Bl❀ndie - 04-08-2020

I have never played TTT!!
None the less it was nice to get to know you.
Maybe see you in a game of PH one day :D