Dinkleberg's GMod
Andre was simping so hard he banned me for asking if he got the girl's snapchat! - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Donor/Staff Abuse Reports (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Donor/Staff Abuse Report Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Thread: Andre was simping so hard he banned me for asking if he got the girl's snapchat! (/showthread.php?tid=11012)

Andre was simping so hard he banned me for asking if he got the girl's snapchat! - Trazzu - 04-14-2020

So me and a buddy of mine decided to play some Garry's Mod prop hunt! Fun right? Well it would be if I didn't hear someone with a shitty mic! I ask where I can mute him while he's yelling at me and pitching a fit since I said something previously to him "Where can I mute (said player)" I finally muted him and he kept on and on about how I was a "Noob". So, as any sane person would do, I stood my ground I called him a noob back and so on (No cursing mind you). So I got gagged on my first warning, according to the rules on your first warning it's supposed to be verbal/text not an instant gag! After I was ungagged I said "I think it's stupid that the server moderator doesn't follow the rules he's supposed to up hold" Resulting in the girl (Ms. Annie) to pipe in with a quick "I think it's a fetish or something, he likes to be gagged" I ignored it. She went on to demand everyone vote for the new map she wanted when it was time to change maps! The map was voted and when we loaded in everyone instantly voted to change the map. After a random asked "What happened to the map" I said, "Everyone voted for the map Ms. Annie wanted because they're simps, then they realizedĀ it's a shit map so they voted to change it". The server admin then decided to gag me again, after asking him why I was gagged and no response I started to shoot at Ms. Annie. She proceeded to calling me a bitch and I then asked the moderator to do something about it he reluctantly sent a general warning not to mic spam. I asked why I was gagged on my first warning and she wasn't and he ignored and ignored until someone else asked the same question. He then asked her not to call me a bitch and that's when someone asked if he got her snapchat because they also noticed he was simping and not giving punish equally. He continued to mute that person and I continued to ask the same question through the "@" text channel. He then kicked me for abusing it as I was asking a question he didn't like. When joining back I called him a simp and then he proceeded to ban me indefinitely. The server is only as good as it's admins and I believe that the problem started with Andre simping and not giving out punishment equally. As it stands, until I'm unbanned I will NOT recommend this server to anyone especially if this is how other admins/moderators act towards the players.

RE: Andre was simping so hard he banned me for asking if he got the girl's snapchat! - RussEfarmer - 04-14-2020

When will people learn that rageposting a block of text yelling at a moderator with no proof of what they're actually talking about is NOT the way to solve their problems..

RE: Andre was simping so hard he banned me for asking if he got the girl's snapchat! - Trazzu - 04-14-2020

(04-14-2020, 01:39 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: When will people learn that rageposting a block of text yelling at a moderator with no proof of what they're actually talking about is NOT the way to solve their problems..

I have people in the server saying "Free Trazzu"

RE: Andre was simping so hard he banned me for asking if he got the girl's snapchat! - Nicol Bolas - 04-14-2020

(04-14-2020, 01:40 AM)Trazzu Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 01:39 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: When will people learn that rageposting a block of text yelling at a moderator with no proof of what they're actually talking about is NOT the way to solve their problems..

Amazing evidence. I'm sure you'll be unbanned.

Also this is not the correct format for an abuse report. If you do not fix it, it will be closed.

RE: Andre was simping so hard he banned me for asking if he got the girl's snapchat! - Trazzu - 04-14-2020

(04-14-2020, 01:44 AM)NicolĀ Bolas Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 01:40 AM)Trazzu Wrote:

Amazing evidence. I'm sure you'll be unbanned.

Also this is not the correct format for an abuse report. If you do not fix it, it will be closed.

Ehh, go fuck yourself.

RE: Andre was simping so hard he banned me for asking if he got the girl's snapchat! - Andre - 04-14-2020

So, Thank you for reporting to me. First off I would like to say that you were harassing players the previous map that other staff have on video that will be coming shortly. second off you were harassing all the female players as I said will be provided in the video. But this post basically shows that you have no proof but also I followed all procedures I warned you to not harass players and not only I warned you other staff did as well I then map gag you because in the previous map you were gagged for harassing players too. you then proceed to use admin chat to continuously argue with me. I told you to stop arguing then I kicked you and returned calling me a simp which is immature by the way which showed me you haven't gotten the memo. I proceed to indef ban you because you were basically trolling and as well as harassing me and abusing admin chat. The video will be coming soon also I say this is all caps only so it doesn't go off the grid PUT THE THREAD IN PROPER FORMAT OR ELSE IT WILL BE DISREGARDED AS AN ACTUAL ABUSE THREAD. Yet again thank you for reporting me hope to see you on the server soon.

(04-14-2020, 01:47 AM)Andre Wrote: So, Thank you for reporting to me. First off I would like to say that you were harassing players the previous map that other staff have on video that will be coming shortly. second off you were harassing all the female players as I said will be provided in the video. But this post basically shows that you have no proof but also I followed all procedures I warned you to not harass players and not only I warned you other staff did as well I then map gag you because in the previous map you were gagged for harassing players too. you then proceed to use admin chat to continuously argue with me. I told you to stop arguing then I kicked you and returned calling me a simp which is immature by the way which showed me you haven't gotten the memo. I proceed to indef ban you because you were basically trolling and as well as harassing me and abusing admin chat. The video will be coming soon also I say this is all caps only so it doesn't go off the grid PUT THE THREAD IN PROPER FORMAT OR ELSE IT WILL BE DISREGARDED AS AN ACTUAL ABUSE THREAD. Yet again thank you for reporting me hope to see you on the server soon.

"I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times"

RE: Andre was simping so hard he banned me for asking if he got the girl's snapchat! - Nicol Bolas - 04-14-2020

Well this thread is completely useless. Not in the correct format and no evidence. Thread closed.