Dinkleberg's GMod
The Time Has Come - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Farewells and Resignations (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+--- Thread: The Time Has Come (/showthread.php?tid=11299)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Time Has Come - Avi - 05-13-2020

I have been a part of this community for 3 years and 7 months.  In that time, I have been TTT Trusted three times, TTT Tmod two times, TTT Mod, and  TTT Admin.  I have been PH Trusted, PH Tmod, and PH Mod; I was DarkRP Trusted too.  I also dove into Discord Moderation and Forum Administration.  I didn’t just commit to one server, but this community.

Recent decisions and events have put me at a loss.  It has caused a lot of confusion, anger, and disappointment.  I feel like it’s out of my hands and I have no ability to help calm down tensions any more.  One of the worst things was I needed a break especially for the event that has it’s main event today, and these issues came up again with me sitting here wondering what the hell to do.  I was left with no guidance and no answers.  So I’m done. I’m resigning from it all.  I cannot continue to drag myself in the mud and feel like shit constantly for other people’s actions and issues.  This was coming for awhile, and I guess it came sooner rather than later.

I know some of you have asked and begged me to stay, and I’m sorry to those that cared enough to do so.  There are many of you that have been wonderful during my time in this community and I would ping you all but that would take awhile.  So I will say thanks to you, thanks for changing my life, for the laughs and fun, and the good times in the community.  I’ll still pop in from time to time, but who knows when. 

Until next time,
Avi

RE: The Time Has Come - Hello Kitty - 05-13-2020

Thanks for being a great staff member, hope things go better for you. Good bye.

RE: The Time Has Come - TheUltraFish - 05-13-2020

The community is going to miss you Avi. I wish you the best of luck in wherever you decide to go and whatever you decide to do.

RE: The Time Has Come - Mother Nuru. - 05-13-2020

So.

How many of us that have put our heart and soul into the servers is someone willing to lose before somethings done.

Show us what's important.

As for you Avi, I love and cherish you a lot and you have been nothing but the worlds biggest help my entire time here. You helped me grow not only as a staff member but as a person too. You have been one of my greatest friends here and I will always enjoy the memories we had staffing together. Booli.

RE: The Time Has Come - Cryptic Salsa - 05-13-2020

you did some amazing work sad to see you go. i hope this helps you.

RE: The Time Has Come - Battons - 05-13-2020

Now this saddens me.

RE: The Time Has Come - dong - 05-13-2020

My heart aches for you my dear friend and while it was bound to happen, it still hurts. Thank you for everything you've done for this community and thank you for being you

RE: The Time Has Come - Nicol Bolas - 05-13-2020

I didn't see this coming but I hope you do well, you taught me a whole lot and I'm sorry to see you go.  I know you've been trying to stay on a break and I'm sorry if I didn't do enough on my part to run the community. Thank you for everything you've done for the community. 

Your shrimps are still still the best emojis on discord nurd. 

RE: The Time Has Come - J@CK XDDD - 05-13-2020

Aviiiiiiiii I kept saying to resign as a joke but I knew that one day this day would come and I would be sad. I may not know everything but hearing some things u had to deal with it was some bs so im glad your taking care of yourself. This means there is more time to seej and have fun. You arent staff anymore so now you can uses your gameshark more freely ;)  Im here if you need anything friend have fun in retirement ill make sure to visit u in the home : shrimpog:

RE: The Time Has Come - Hello Kitty - 05-13-2020

(05-13-2020, 11:02 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: I didn't see this coming but I hope you do well, you taught me a whole lot and I'm sorry to see you go.  I know you've been trying to stay on a break and I'm sorry if I didn't do enough on my part to run the community. Thank you for everything you've done for the community. 

Your shrimps are still still the best emojis on discord nurd. 

Blurple gang