Dinkleberg's GMod
unban me im fucking bored - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Appeals (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: TTT Appeals Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: unban me im fucking bored (/showthread.php?tid=11623)

Pages: 1 2

unban me im fucking bored - lacer - 06-14-2020

Ingame Name: Laced Xanax, Bonetrousle, etc.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Who Banned You: nicol

Reason For Ban: teaming

Length of Ban: 2 weeks

Reason for Admins to Unban: im tired of beating sans and playing league and its like 3 days until my ban is up anyways, i have learned my lesson and will be a good boi from now on

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): yeah, too many to count

Other: forklift, also #freealcey

RE: unban me im fucking bored - GamerErnie46257 - 06-14-2020

i will never team with you again!!

RE: unban me im fucking bored - thunderwalrusinnthebar - 06-14-2020

I do not understand why you would want to play here again. Half your forum posts are about how bad this server is and how "brain dead" the staff is. Anyways if your ban is up in three days whatever, its just a weird post to make. If you have so many bans that its "too many to count" I doubt you will change, but It's a two week ban and you are almost done with it, so you are getting unbanned anyways.

RE: unban me im fucking bored - Hello Kitty - 06-14-2020

just play with @J@CK XDDD lol

any how, you're almost done with your ban if you need a CS:GO pal hmu ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RE: unban me im fucking bored - lacer - 06-14-2020

(06-14-2020, 08:55 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: I do not understand why you would want to play here again. Half your forum posts are about how bad this server is and how "brain dead" the staff is. Anyways if your ban is up in three days whatever, its just a weird post to make. If you have so many bans that its "too many to count" I doubt you will change, but It's a two week ban and you are almost done with it, so you are getting unbanned anyways.

I played, and continued to play, because of the friends I've made that play here. I no longer have fun playing on the server by myself, and instead enjoy messing around with my friends, which is why I was banned in the first place.

I stand by any comment I've made about the server being bad and the staff being braindead. 

The "too many to count" comment was a half-truth. A good 2/3 of my bans are from when I was staff, being banned by other staff members (on occasion, by myself) jokingly.

I made this unban request in the hopes of seeing my boyfriend GamerErnie sooner than expected.

RE: unban me im fucking bored - LARRY FORTNITE - 06-14-2020

xan man has reformed unban him now...

RE: unban me im fucking bored - matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 06-14-2020

It still confuses me that you don’t do like the majority of old players; stick around community but no longer play. A fair bit of your frustrations stem from the server, but then again you also play League.

RE: unban me im fucking bored - Avi - 06-15-2020

This is speaking to you as a friend and not as staff.  I am honestly disappointed in you.  You should know better, yet you continue to cause issues and join in on things.  I feel like you should serve the rest of this ban out.  -1 unban -1 reduction.

Edit: I also don't like that you made an appeal for this already just to ask for evidence then had it closed.

RE: unban me im fucking bored - lacer - 06-15-2020

(06-15-2020, 12:09 AM)Avi Wrote: This is speaking to you as a friend and not as staff.  I am honestly disappointed in you.  You should know better, yet you continue to cause issues and join in on things.  I feel like you should serve the rest of this ban out.  -1 unban -1 reduction.

Edit: I also don't like that you made an appeal for this already just to ask for evidence then had it closed.

The other appeal was honestly a small brain bc I forgot I could DM Nicol

Also, what do you mean by continuing to cause issues and join in on things? Unless you count that time sal and I were banned for a day for repeated usage of a bad word, I haven't had a lot of issues. You make it sound like this is an everyday thing when it's not. This is the first time I've ever been banned for something like this. 

Yes, I like to mess around a little in the Discord and on the forums. It's really not as big of a deal as you're making it seem. I'd have half a mind to say that I am the least of the staff's concerns currently.

RE: unban me im fucking bored - Avi - 06-15-2020

(06-15-2020, 12:58 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 12:09 AM)Avi Wrote: This is speaking to you as a friend and not as staff.  I am honestly disappointed in you.  You should know better, yet you continue to cause issues and join in on things.  I feel like you should serve the rest of this ban out.  -1 unban -1 reduction.

The other appeal was honestly a small brain bc I forgot I could DM Nicol

Also, what do you mean by continuing to cause issues and join in on things? Unless you count that time sal and I were banned for a day for repeated usage of a bad word, I haven't had a lot of issues. You make it sound like this is an everyday thing when it's not. This is the first time I've ever been banned for something like this. 

Yes, I like to mess around a little in the Discord and on the forums. It's really not as big of a deal as you're making it seem. I'd have half a mind to say that I am the least of the staff's concerns currently.
This isn't just what's happening recently, this is repeatedly.  I distinctly remember having a conversation with you awhile back asking you to stop trolling because it was affecting your friendships with people, and you're doing the same thing now.  You might not see it as a "big deal" but others see it that way.  Like I said it's honestly disappointing to see it happening, and I think you should wait the last days of the ban out.