Dinkleberg's GMod
Who named you fools? - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Who named you fools? (/showthread.php?tid=11801)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Who named you fools? - squid - 07-10-2020

When I first joined the server in 2015 my name was MandarinPandaツ. Mandarin because I like mandarin oranges and panda because panda. I was 13 lmao.

The name squid came from GucciOnMySquid, which was a song lyric in a deleted soundcloud track that made no sense. The track was deleted so I shortened it down to squid. ez

RE: Who named you fools? - Penguinslayer4 - 07-10-2020

When I was a kid my brothers and I would play on Xbox, my brother wanted his username to be something with llama cause that was his favorite animal, llamaslayer was a suggested name. We would always play on his account cause he was the only one with Xbox live and I really liked the name. When I came to PC I stuck with it but switched it to Penguins since they are my favorite animal. Turns out just the regular was taken and so we're 1-3. Those bastards

RE: Who named you fools? - Space  Duck - 07-10-2020

(07-10-2020, 04:13 AM)§bMilly~§3Dilly` Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 04:03 AM)Space  Duck Wrote: Team Four Star's Dragon Ball Z: Abridged. Is funny haha. I used to go by Cbode1 because initials but then everyone was like hurr hurr Chode and I was like "I need a professional gamer username" so here we are. It also gives me a pass to make random duck sounds in the mic which is a nice plus.
are you coming back
Uhhhhhhh probably yeah. Sorta forgot how much fun I had in TTT. I've been no-lifing Destiny 2 for a hot minute, but I need some light-hearted shenanigans too.

RE: Who named you fools? - Deer-ly - 07-10-2020

(07-10-2020, 05:12 AM)Space  Duck Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 04:13 AM)§bMilly~§3Dilly` Wrote:
(07-10-2020, 04:03 AM)Space  Duck Wrote: -snip-
are you coming back
Uhhhhhhh probably yeah. Sorta forgot how much fun I had in TTT. I've been no-lifing Destiny 2 for a hot minute, but I need some light-hearted shenanigans too.
pls kos

RE: Who named you fools? - Zenful - 07-10-2020

Youtuber who stop uploading had zenmaster as their first name and it just kinda stuck and I am a pokemon fan so I went with something that everyone knows

RE: Who named you fools? - Hello Kitty - 07-10-2020

unfortunately im not really sure how i got my name

RE: Who named you fools? - DoYouLiftBro - 07-10-2020

Popular meme back in 2013 or something like that

I was 13 and thought it would be unique

RE: Who named you fools? - VolfVoss - 07-10-2020

More information here.

The Triangle (both symbol and name) were adopted by me for various reasons. 

Here's a few of them:

- Symbolizes the number 3 which is my favorite prime number. 
- Symbol for Delta, which is the Company I was a part of. 
- Represents direction or action (This relates more towards my IRL experiences)
- It's the strongest geometric/structural shape which ties into my job as a sort of structural engineer.

The linked info is more interesting facts about the symbolism and use of the Triangle.

RE: Who named you fools? - happy - 07-10-2020

Lol all u got some serious reason mine is literally a shortened version of my xbox random generated gamertag

RE: Who named you fools? - Pixie Soldier - 07-10-2020

Uhh Pixie has been a nickname many times in my life due to me being smol, I then added the Soldier after I joined Dinks to change it up.