Dinkleberg's GMod
The murderous planet's application - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Murder (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Forum: Murder Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Murder Staff Application Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Denied (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Thread: The murderous planet's application (/showthread.php?tid=12196)

Pages: 1 2 3

The murderous planet's application - leftjupiter18 - 08-13-2020

Ingame Name: leftjupiter18, previously, Apate, and leftjupiter8

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189917537

Time Played: 119 hours

When First Joined: October 4th 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 10 AM - 10 PM CST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master/Donor since time reset

What can you do to help the community: I can help with rdm, mic and text spamming, and trolling

Why you want to help the community: I want to make sure the server stays fun to play

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes but I deleted the application when I decided I needed a break from the server

How did you find us?: Through Prop Hunt

Other: 

RE: The murderous planet's application - Burb - 08-13-2020

+1 jupiter is around regularly and tries her best to enforce rules. She's capable of recording proof (and has made ban requests/abuse threads in the past) so you know she's capable of providing evidence to her claims. As far as I know she'd be fit for trusted on the murder server.

RE: The murderous planet's application - TheUltraFish - 08-13-2020

No offense, I'm a big -1. You have a history of causing large scale drama for literally no reason. You did that with Nuru and her friends before becoming PH staff, you went out of your way to cause drama and make the Ginger situation (which isn't that long ago) much, much worse. Given your history, I see no reason why you wouldn't repeat it, you seem to play nice and follow the rules for awhile but then decide to go nuts and cause a lot of unnecessary crap. Murder has gone through enough lately and I do not want to see it spiral into chaos again so soon.

RE: The murderous planet's application - 🅱️eter - 08-14-2020

I’m going to be honest here, I don’t know you enough to see how well you deal with others. Your description could have been a bit longer as well, because it’s hard for me to tell all that you have done. Maybe include more things? +0

RE: The murderous planet's application - Blurgh - 08-14-2020

I don't see you in game often, so it's difficult for me to make an opinion about you. But I saw you enforcing rules in relay quite often, you record your games and can provide proof against troublemakers. 

I'm gonna have to go with +0 so far. But I hope to meet you in game more frequently so I could get a chance to change it to +1!

RE: The murderous planet's application - Pixie Soldier - 08-14-2020

I’m afraid I agree with Fish. You also just up and quit PH staffing because you didn’t like the way things were going instead of working through it. 

It’s also not very long since you came back. I would give it more time to show if you could be trusted again.

RE: The murderous planet's application - Penguinslayer4 - 08-14-2020

I also agree with fish. I also have evidence of you bad mouthing staff members for not doing what you want them to (ex staff or not there's no reason for you to be bad mouthing people) and from what I see from relay sometimes you come off as aggressive which just makes trolls want to troll even more. -1 from me.

This evidence is I believe less than a month old too.

RE: The murderous planet's application - VolfVoss - 08-14-2020

Per request to remain anonymous I am posting this on behalf of someone else:

-1 History has shown you dont get along with people and when you do you want something back in return. You manipulate staff and like to start things without thinking.

You didn't get along with most of the PropHunt staff and that's why you resigned ( That's what you told me ) and that's why you started playing Murder.

For me I think it's way to soon to give you a chance at staffing considering you have told me how Dinks staffing system isnt well maintained.

-----‐-----------------------------------------------------------------------

For my own opinion on your desire to be staff I think it's too soon for you to apply for staff. I reccomend you play consistently for 3 months before applying again. Get time on server and in community to negate previous actions. 

It's a -1 for me as well

RE: The murderous planet's application - Abdel - 08-14-2020

Hey Jupiter, weird to see you back.

I do want to start by saying, that you left because you couldn't handle criticism and that you were wrong to involve yourself in something when you already had something good going. By the good going thing, I mean prop hunt staff. You claimed you got bored literally a month after getting staff after alot of us have you the biggest chance and faith that you would strive through the fire. Not only once a certain someone became staff on murder, you didn't hesitate to get involved, and try to apply when you weren't even managing in PH. You probably will take all this as "everyone hates me" trope. We literally are just trying to make it known to you, that you have a long way to go to prove us wrong. Just cause a problem is gone doesn't mean your issues with that problem goes with it. We might not play murder but we know your character. Learn to admit fault, learn to take criticism, and adapt instead of playing a character to deceive us. I ain't gonna vote cause what I've said pretty much described how I feel about this app. Like pingu said, you just came back. Work on your time and work on improving. If you don't want to change cause you don't believe these things and think we hate you, then you won't make it far.

RE: The murderous planet's application - Pixie Soldier - 08-14-2020

I would also like to add that once you got approved for trusted on PH there were Zero ban requests and very little staffing from you. It was like you just wanted the title and to snoop in the staff discord. Once you got called out on needing to improve your staffing you had a tantrum and quit....what makes murder any different?