Dinkleberg's GMod
Deathrun Staff / Monitor - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: DR Grave (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Forum: DR Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+----- Forum: Denied (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Thread: Deathrun Staff / Monitor (/showthread.php?tid=12335)

Pages: 1 2

Deathrun Staff / Monitor - Depression [twitch.tv/scr8bz] - 08-25-2020

Ingame Name: depression

SteamID: VAC Banned Says = STEAM_0:1:545004942

Time Played: 36 Hours (i know its 40 but ill be there in around 4 hours. im playing all night long)

When First Joined: Ummmmm Ruffly From My Brain I Would Say 1-2 Weeks Ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): United Kingdom -- Sunday/Saturday = All Day -- Monday To Friday = 3PM Till 7:30PM

Rank Desired: Staff Or Mod

Current Rank: None

What can you do to help the community: i was getting builled alot when i first joined the server for being a sqeaker and having a shit mic, but i just ingored them. i think i would help you guys out alot since i also use to own a deathrun server witch was quite popular.

Why you want to help the community: i dont really konw why i just think that it would help me focas since i have ADHD.

Have you been sponsored? (Not a requirement, more info found here)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): i have not ever been banned from anything at all not even kicked from a single server.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No, first times the charm tho

How did you find us?: By Friends. The passion of becoming staff was brought to life from a admin [Titan17]

Other: hi

RE: Deathrun Staff / Monitor - Deer-ly - 08-25-2020

you must first apply for trusted, also -1 cause you dont have any outside community involvement and i havent seen you do anything really staff worthy

RE: Deathrun Staff / Monitor - Emerak - 08-25-2020

just a note: everyone has to start as Trusted and the minimal requirement is at least 40hr or more

RE: Deathrun Staff / Monitor - Depression [twitch.tv/scr8bz] - 08-25-2020

(08-25-2020, 05:02 PM)Titan17 Wrote: just a note: everyone has to start as Trusted and the minimal requirement is at least 40hr or more
i know but thanks for telling me ill be there very soon...!!

if you want to speak to me im currently in dr voice chat

RE: Deathrun Staff / Monitor - daisy - 08-25-2020

Apart from the required amount of hours, you need some involvement in the forums (at least a week) and on discord. And you also need to make an introduction in the forums.

Besides that you are also known to be a troll and has been disrespectful to staff and other players on the server. So maybe try and understand the rules first before applying for staff.

(08-25-2020, 05:10 PM)daisy Wrote: Apart from the required amount of hours, you need some involvement in the forums (at least a week) and on discord. And you also need to make an introduction in the forums.

Besides that you are also known to be a troll and has been disrespectful to staff and other players on the server. So maybe try and understand the rules first before applying for staff.
lmao a troll.......

more then a week in the discord server btw. not disrespectful to staff. i have read the !motd 3 times. and again 4 hours is not that long away

RE: Deathrun Staff / Monitor - bob - 08-25-2020

Going off what Daisy said, you don't seem like you're ready to take this seriously. You need to be able to follow the rules before you can enforce them.

(08-25-2020, 05:12 PM)snicks Wrote: Going off what Daisy said, you don't seem like you're ready to take this seriously. You need to be able to follow the rules before you can enforce them.
i mean i was just called a gay Odd Fellow in your deathrun server and i got them to stop.... so i think i am taking it seriously

RE: Deathrun Staff / Monitor - VolfVoss - 08-25-2020

I kicked you last map for being AFK, you were gone for 7 rounds. 

You didn't get COW GOES MOO to stop I told him to stop.

On another note you seem to have a bad attitude judging from your responses. 

-1 from me

EDIT:
You're just a troll. Also you don't have a vac ban. 
[Image: unknown.png?width=767&height=501]

(08-25-2020, 05:18 PM)The Triangle Wrote: I kicked you last map for being AFK, you were gone for 7 rounds. 

oh ok. i was afk cuz i was filling out the form. but thanks for saying it was you. i mean not thanks but you know..... thanks for saying :)

(08-25-2020, 05:18 PM)The Triangle Wrote: I kicked you last map for being AFK, you were gone for 7 rounds. 

On another note you seem to have a bad attitude judging from your responses. 

-1 from me
no i dont i seam sarcastic probaly but im enjoying this form lmaoooo

oh and just to tell you the guy called "the cow goes moo moo" in game is saying the n word in chat

your welcome :)