Dinkleberg's GMod
Apply Deathrun - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: DR Grave (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Forum: DR Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+----- Forum: Denied (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Thread: Apply Deathrun (/showthread.php?tid=12634)

Apply Deathrun - Germany | O´ssi - 09-25-2020

Ingame Name:Germany | O´ssi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70154193

Time Played: 40-Hours

When First Joined: Sunday, August 16th,2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  8-Hours pro day,and I want to help out the server in the week from 3pm til 10/11pm and on the weekend from 2pm til 9pm/3am (sometimes I play longer)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Member

What can you do to help the community:  I can Help getting the server free from:Afk/s,Troller/s,Trap Mic Chat-spamm/ing,Exploiters etc. help players and warn toxic people also I want to help the other supports out

Why you want to help the community:  I want to help the community and offer a nice and fun server where there are less toxic people. I also want to help the community stay active and welcome new players so they can hopefully come back. I'm a social person too, so the players can notificate  me too, so I also help the supports a bit.

Have you been sponsored? (Not a requirement, more info found here) No

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: On the gmod server list under Deathrun

Other: I'm gonna try to be more active in the forum, if I am not get accepted, I would like to thank those who took the time to form an opinion on my application in advance. Greetings from O´ssi

RE: Apply Deathrun - Ly ² - 09-25-2020

Uh hello, as a regular, I'm actually not even sure who you are or if I've seen you around the server much at all.

I think you should spend more time in the server and forums before you apply for staff. So that you can get to know the community and also let other staff see how you are able to contribute to the server by being more active and following rules and such.

-1 for now.

RE: Apply Deathrun - daisy - 09-25-2020

Hey, Germany! So, here's your recent time on the server from GameTracker:

[Image: 0cf3895748f43d895bc9875fa3b4bdad-png.jpg]
You haven't been active enough for me to fully give an opinion about you. Also, you need to make an introduction in the forums. I suggest you try and be more active in game, the forums and discord as well so the whole community has a sense of who you are. You also just have 35 hours recorded from game tracker, and the minimum is 40 hours. I'm gonna -1 for now. Good luck!

Your gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Germany%20%7C%20O%C2%B4ssi/64.94.238.128:27015/

RE: Apply Deathrun - bob - 09-25-2020

I'm going to have to -1 for now.
While you haven't caused any trouble on the server and have sometimes tried to help, you've been quite inactive lately. You also don't seem to meet all the requirements yet, you have to have an introduction post as well as be active in the community and on the forums for at least a week (which you haven't been). I would say to try to familiarize yourself with the rules more and try to be more active within the community, then definitely apply again later. Good luck! :)

RE: Apply Deathrun - Germany | O´ssi - 09-25-2020

(09-25-2020, 04:31 PM)Oly Wrote: Uh hello, as a regular, I'm actually not even sure who you are or if I've seen you around the server much at all.

I think you should spend more time in the server and forums before you apply for staff. So that you can get to know the community and also let other staff see how you are able to contribute to the server by being more active and following rules and such.

-1 for now.
Hey Oly,

You're thinking that I should be more active and that the community should know me,and that the other staff's should watch me first "where I can help the server" Thanks for the tipps,in advance Germany.

(09-25-2020, 04:32 PM)daisy Wrote: Hey, Germany! So, here's your recent time on the server from GameTracker:

[Image: 0cf3895748f43d895bc9875fa3b4bdad-png.jpg]
You haven't been active enough for me to fully give an opinion about you. Also, you need to make an introduction in the forums. I suggest you try and be more active in game, the forums and discord as well so the whole community has a sense of who you are. You also just have 35 hours recorded from game tracker, and the minimum is 40 hours. I'm gonna -1 for now. Good luck!

Your gametracker profile: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Germany%20%7C%20O%C2%B4ssi/64.94.238.128:27015/
Hey Daisy,

Thank you for saying me that, I though I've 40hrs imma grind til 40 (hours) and more.I'm gonna look out for more community members and try to give them a bit more about me,of course I'm trying to get more active on discord and ingame.

Thank you 2, to form an opinion about my application :D

(09-25-2020, 04:33 PM)snicks Wrote: I'm going to have to -1 for now.
While you haven't caused any trouble on the server and have sometimes tried to help, you've been quite inactive lately. You also don't seem to meet all the requirements yet, you have to have an introduction post as well as be active in the community and on the forums for at least a week (which you haven't been). I would say to try to familiarize yourself with the rules more and try to be more active within the community, then definitely apply again later. Good luck! :)
Hello Snicks,

Thanks for helping me out,I didn't see that I've to post an introduction,I try to be more active and gonna do another application later if I've all the requirements.

Thank you too for your opinion on my application, greetings from Germany

RE: Apply Deathrun - VolfVoss - 09-26-2020

A few suggestions to help you:

- Join the Discord if you haven't already, and interact with community members there. 
- Take time to get familiar with the forums, specifically in the DR sections since that's where you're applying. 
- Get some consistent play time on server before applying again, I'm not talking like every single day but something that shows you're fairly active on server. 
- Don't be afraid to ask questions pertaining to rules or things which you're unsure of. 

It's a -1 from me this round. I feel if you take the advice given to you on this application you'll be on the right path and possibly make it next time. 

Good luck

RE: Apply Deathrun - Germany | O´ssi - 09-26-2020

(09-26-2020, 05:38 AM)The Triangle Wrote: A few suggestions to help you:

- Join the Discord if you haven't already, and interact with community members there. 
- Take time to get familiar with the forums, specifically in the DR sections since that's where you're applying. 
- Get some consistent play time on server before applying again, I'm not talking like every single day but something that shows you're fairly active on server. 
- Don't be afraid to ask questions pertaining to rules or things which you're unsure of. 

It's a -1 from me this round. I feel if you take the advice given to you on this application you'll be on the right path and possibly make it next time. 

Good luck
Hello Triangle,
Thank you for given me some tips for applying again and interact with users and stuff.

In advanced,Germany

RE: Apply Deathrun - Ashly Is Overwhelmed - 09-26-2020

-1 aswell since i haven't seen you either and as much as i can understand it seeming like your applying because you dont think there is enough staff, if you are truly trying to get this role i do emplore you to take what gets said here and try again when you can.

RE: Apply Deathrun - Germany | O´ssi - 09-26-2020

(09-26-2020, 04:00 PM)Bonnie Wrote:

-1 aswell since i haven't seen you either and as much as i can understand it seeming like your applying because you dont think there is enough staff, if you are truly trying to get this role i do emplore you to take what gets said here and try again when you can.
Hello Bonnie,

Thank you too that you give me some tips about my next application, I will take the tips and hopefully I get it next time.

In advanced,Germany

RE: Apply Deathrun - Kina - 10-01-2020

This application has been denied as you do not meet the requirements.
You may reapply on 11/1/2020.