Dinkleberg's GMod
I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted) - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: TTT Staff Application Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+----- Forum: Denied (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Thread: I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted) (/showthread.php?tid=12739)

Pages: 1 2 3

I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted) - Skay - 10-07-2020

Ingame Name: Skay

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124515502

Time Played: 134.08 Hours according to GameTracker, screenshot below.
[Image: x38wh3m2.png]

When First Joined: I believe I first joined in mid August.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually hop on at least once a day. Normally between 11 AM - 3PM Monday - Thursday. Time zone is EST.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can help the community by handling reports, and mitigating minges. I have lots of experience with GMOD as well as staffing experience on a TTT server. I am able to keep a level head in sticky (I know, gross word) situations and can come to a well thought out, logical, conclusion. I know the ULX menu fairly well as well as the RDM manager. I would have to get used to awarn again, but I'm confident it wouldn't take me long.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because a lot of the time I'm on, there's usually only one to no staff on. I play earlier in the morning most of the time and during those times no staff are on (usually). I see RDM and other unacceptable behavior at those times as well. Quite a few of my ban requests also came from earlier in the day rather than at night when most people are on. People who RDM on purpose and with no reason at all should be punished, but when there's no staff on, there's nothing that can be done unless they mass RDM. Quite simply put, I would like to do my part in stopping un-fun experiences for the community and new players who play on the server.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I was browsing for a good TTT server to play on and found Dinks. I enjoyed the players and structure of the server so I decided it would be my main TTT server.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I used to be staff on a server called Ice TTT (Linked to ICE DarkRP), however, Ice decided to shut down the TTT server. I achieved Super Moderator on there which is equivalent to moderator here. I also apologize if the title of my application offends anyone. Send me a message if it does and I will gladly change it. Thank you for reading my application and I hope to become staff and help the community.

RE: I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted) - JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 10-07-2020

Well, the one major incident I had was with you spamming ear rape queues the other week. However you have apologized for it and I feel like you are really trying and not causing any problems yet so why not. 1+.

RE: I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted) - Skay - 10-07-2020

(10-07-2020, 03:55 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Well, the one major incident I had was with you spamming ear rape queues the other week. However you have apologized for it and I feel like you are really trying and not causing any problems yet so why not. 1+.
Thanks Jesse. I don’t believe I spammed ER but I did queue it which is unacceptable. I apologize yet again to everyone. I haven’t done it recently and promise not to ever again.

RE: I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted) - Alec - 10-07-2020

Definitely nothing but good vibes when you are on the server, and I've also seen forum activity/ban requests made as well. +1 from me

RE: I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted) - Loon - 10-07-2020

My first memory of you, you were flaming and harassing the fuck outta Jesse along with Kizzy and Espionage. It was really weird. You were saying shit like "oh we gotta record every time Jesse abuses / rdms / says shit to make a report of him" and trolling him by (jokingly) asking for a donor "type !kick jesse"

I also remember an incident where you dropped the hard R, jesse muted, and you ungagged yourself and lied about doing it.

Maybe you've gotten used to him since and you're okay with him now given he +1'd you, and I'll agree you've seemed not troll like that whenever I've been on with you lately. But if that's how you approach people you're new to, and even if that's how you act new on the server, I don't think you'll make a good moderator here yet.

RE: I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted) - JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 10-07-2020

(10-07-2020, 05:04 PM)NUKE HORSE Wrote: -1

My first memory of you, you were flaming and harassing the fuck outta Jesse along with Kizzy and Espionage. It was really weird. You were saying shit like "oh we gotta record every time Jesse abuses / rdms / says shit to make a report of him" and trolling him by (jokingly) asking for a donor "type !kick jesse"
Hmm I don’t remember Skay being apart of that for some reason. I do remember Kizzy and Alec and Espionage doing that but I can’t remember Skay doing it. You could be right though and he might of been doing it too. It might be best if Skay does wait a bit before fully becoming staff but I want to see how he responds to this first though.

RE: I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted) - Skay - 10-07-2020

(10-07-2020, 05:04 PM)NUKE HORSE Wrote: -1

I also remember an incident where you dropped the hard R, jesse muted, and you ungagged yourself and lied about doing it.

Maybe you've gotten used to him since and you're okay with him now given he +1'd you, and I'll agree you've seemed not troll like that whenever I've been on with you lately. But if that's how you approach people you're new to, and even if that's how you act new on the server, I don't think you'll make a good moderator here yet.
I’m not sure about the flaming or harassing Jesse as I don’t recall those events at all. I’ve been donor ever since I joined the server so I don’t believe I would ask someone else to kick either. About the hard R, I may or may not have said it and if I did it was most likely within the first week of joining the server. Jesse and I have never had any bad blood between us and I would consider us friendly towards each other. I may meme a little bit about everyone but I try to do so in a obvious joking manner as to not offend or hurt anyone. If any of the events you have mention are in fact true, my only response would be that I’m deeply sorry and to show this I haven’t had any of these types of events within the last few weeks. Thank you for your honest response, I appreciate any and all feedback so I can better myself in the community.

Alright my vote stays the same then for now since I’m fairly certain you weren’t part of Kizzy and Alec and Espionage flaming when they first joined. It may change in the future if I see something that convinces me otherwise though but I’m pretty sure you weren’t part of the ones causing the most trouble.

RE: I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted) - Toaster Oven - 10-08-2020

+1

Skay is a pretty chill guy and is fun to be on the server with. As for anything concerning bad behavior, I haven't seen much of anything as of late, I don't have any problem with it.

RE: I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted) - Jammin - 10-08-2020

+1
From what I see you take the game and rules seriously. You have good in-game intelligence and discretion. plus you have good forum activitiy.