Dinkleberg's GMod
2021 Map Rotation Change Megathread - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Suggestions & Help (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: 2021 Map Rotation Change Megathread (/showthread.php?tid=13136)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: 2021 Map Rotation Change Megathread - Jack (2) - 11-29-2020

(11-26-2020, 11:13 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 01:23 PM)Nicol Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 09:22 AM)Uriel\is Wrote: ADD pls:

1) TTT_Apehouse

Unfortunately this map is a tad too small for a server that can peak 32 players quite consistently
Is there some kind of addon we could add that can remove this map from suggestions when server has at least 20 players on? I feel it could be a fun map for the off hours.
Although its not unheard of to have 10 players join within 1 round so not sure how much good that would do

It's completely possible to do this, have seen such functionality through other servers. It's possible and i'd like to see it work both ways, capping maps when there's too little or too many players.

RE: 2021 Map Rotation Change Megathread - Gabeolo - 11-30-2020

(11-29-2020, 03:50 PM)Inkse Wrote: Remove terrortrain
If you fucking dickheads remove terrortrain I will blow off my head. Sure its got some issues but its a classic ass map, it got ripped off in Hunt Down the Freeman for shit's sake. Sure it could use an update but its a required map for ttt. AND TWO PEOPLE AGREE? FUCK YOU NOW IM PISSED OVER MY TRAIN MAP HOW DARE YOU.

RE: 2021 Map Rotation Change Megathread - JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 11-30-2020

(11-30-2020, 09:42 PM)Gabeolo Wrote:
If you fucking dickheads remove terrortrain I will blow off my head. Sure its got some issues but its a classic ass map, it got ripped off in Hunt Down the Freeman for shit's sake. Sure it could use an update but its a required map for ttt. AND TWO PEOPLE AGREE? FUCK YOU NOW IM PISSED OVER MY TRAIN MAP HOW DARE YOU.
Bruh chill. It got ripped off in hunt down the freeman? That’s interesting. Anyway the map may or may not get removed who knows. If someone could edit the map or maybe update it that would probably help but I don’t think anyone can do that at the moment or have time for it.

RE: 2021 Map Rotation Change Megathread - Gabeolo - 11-30-2020

(11-30-2020, 09:49 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(11-30-2020, 09:42 PM)Gabeolo Wrote:
Bruh chill. It got ripped off in hunt down the freeman? That’s interesting. Anyway the map may or may not get removed who knows. If someone could edit the map or maybe update it that would probably help but I don’t think anyone can do that at the moment or have time for it.
I was joking but in retrospect I should have put something about assblasting some poor innocent diaper because someone made fun of my trainset or some shit but I thought that was too cruel. Anyway I think that the health station thing needs to fixed and same thing with the bodies just kinda hanging at the end of the map, maybe with a different way of the moving effect? (keeping being able to stay alive while off the map, its hard enough to do that is fair with the results and its pretty cool)

RE: 2021 Map Rotation Change Megathread - Nicol Bolas - 12-08-2020

Hello! I went ahead and updated the list of confirmed changes to include the finalized map removals. Goodbye Vessel, Rookgard, Abyss, and cloverfield.

Now I will be looking for potential replacements for the 4 maps above. I will update the main post with a list of confirmed map replacements. 

For now, a few I am looking at are:
ttt_red_canyon
ttt_skeld
ttt_mirahq
ttt_everton @"derp" idiot

Also, we will be testing out a new mapvote system. The most important feature I'm sure plenty of you will enjoy is a map cooldown. Will start at a 10 map cooldown once implemented. 

RE: 2021 Map Rotation Change Megathread - Gabeolo - 12-09-2020

(12-08-2020, 11:48 PM)Nicol Wrote: For now, a few I am looking at are:
ttt_red_canyon I once played something like this on Fistful of Frags, I think it could be fun.
ttt_skeld We don't need two among us maps, skeld looks like the better one to me.
ttt_mirahq 
ttt_everton Would fit really well with maps like Schoolday, Whitehouse, and Richland. Maybe too much?

RE: 2021 Map Rotation Change Megathread - ratty - 12-09-2020

damn i liked vessel, but good riddance to abyss

RE: 2021 Map Rotation Change Megathread - Jack (2) - 12-09-2020

(12-08-2020, 11:48 PM)Nicol Wrote: Hello! I went ahead and updated the list of confirmed changes to include the finalized map removals. Goodbye Vessel, Rookgard, Abyss, and cloverfield.

Now I will be looking for potential replacements for the 4 maps above. I will update the main post with a list of confirmed map replacements. 

For now, a few I am looking at are:
ttt_red_canyon
ttt_skeld
ttt_mirahq
ttt_everton @"derp" idiot

Also, we will be testing out a new mapvote system. The most important feature I'm sure plenty of you will enjoy is a map cooldown. Will start at a 10 map cooldown once implemented. 

Mmmm, liking the look of that canyon.

Not sure if its the best idea to add two Among us maps, but only time will tell.

RE: 2021 Map Rotation Change Megathread - Nicol Bolas - 12-09-2020

My list is just a list of potential maps. Likely won't add both Among Us themed maps. One is likely fine enough

RE: 2021 Map Rotation Change Megathread - dong - 12-09-2020

Can I still get Dinkleberg v12 for my birthday :(
@"Nicol"