Dinkleberg's GMod
[DR] Trusted Application - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: DR Grave (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Forum: DR Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+----- Forum: Denied (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Thread: [DR] Trusted Application (/showthread.php?tid=13266)

Pages: 1 2

[DR] Trusted Application - DaddyHero - 12-12-2020

In-game Name (please include past names): DaddyHero, HeroDidgy, FGL Hero

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91934808

Time Played (in hours): 65

When First Joined:December 4th

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Most times during the day and always at night anytime after 7 easter standard time

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can provide experience, I am more than happy to help anyone with anything on any server. I can be active and help keep the deathrun server a happy and fun place to play.

Why you want to help the community:I’m on all the time and as a donor I use commands to gag/mute spammers all the time and it feels weird as a donor. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

How did you find us?: I took a break from gmod for about a year after owning my own servers and when I loaded up gmod I went to deathrun and dinklebergs came up, I joined, and fell in love with the server and have been putting all my time into it.

Other: Things about me, I’m 19, I love gaming, I love working out and playing basketball, I have over 4K hours on gmod, feel free to ask anything if you have any questions!

RE: [DR] Trusted Application - Emperor Palpatine - 12-12-2020

+1 ok so i see this and think good because I see moderaters on here and there but to have a trusted whos on a lot is a plus side to the server cause even if I can't get it I would like to see more trusted on.

sincerely palp

RE: [DR] Trusted Application - Mythical-Flower - 12-12-2020

I think its great that you want to help people on different servers who need it. For example you helped me with fixing textures in deathrun and I thank you. So I think its great that you want to help.

RE: [DR] Trusted Application - JAY (2) - 12-12-2020

hey great job trying to become a trusted i always see you and do your job. You inspire me to do the same.

RE: [DR] Trusted Application - KaptainLes - 12-12-2020

Good Bloke, Haven't had any issues. Make Death Run Great Again

+1

RE: [DR] Trusted Application - VolfVoss - 12-13-2020

-1 You do not meet the minimum requirements to apply for staff

Trusted:
Have 50 hours of server time 
You have a total of 32 hours on server, IAW the names you've given. 
(Hero DidgyDaddyHero, & FGL Hero)
[Image: unknown.png?width=472&height=499]

Be part of the community for at least a month, this includes time on the forums
As you've stated, you joined us on Dec 4 and GT also confirms when you first joined the server. 

Have an Introduction on the forums

Though not a requirement, I encourage you to join the DISCORD if you haven't already and communicate with the current staff about any issues that happen on server. You are able to use the DR On Call ping in Discord for issues. 

Spend some time on forums in the DR sections getting more familiar with the rules/guidelines and such. 

The help you have already given to other players is appreciated. 

Have a Great Day.

RE: [DR] Trusted Application - DaddyHero - 12-13-2020

In game it says I have well over 2 days and like 15 hours which is way over 50 hours on the server

RE: [DR] Trusted Application - DaddyNax - 12-13-2020

+1, everytime im on i see no mods on, and hero does his job and is all alot

RE: [DR] Trusted Application - Wilson6783 (Whaleson) - 12-13-2020

-1 Just because I don't see a lot of activity from you on the forums and I say that knowing that most all of your posts are from yesterday. I also would say that you don't ping staff a lot, if not ever, as I don't know your discord username. Now, that may be because you enforce the rules yourself, but you should always ping staff in the case that their involvement is necessary. Even if you don't like hearing that I understand that enforcing rules against people may turn them away from the server and I don't agree with how you staff. Being a neutral party not easily influenced by friends is also an important thing, are you ready to have to go against them if you have to? That is my opinion, take it as it is and don't hate on it because you don't like it. Look at the bigger picture sometimes as it is not always black and white.

RE: [DR] Trusted Application - KaptainLes - 12-13-2020

I Think He might have Missed an Old name or something cause I can verify in-game he has over 50 hrs in-game, it sits at like and a half days or something