Dinkleberg's GMod
ok done it - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: DR Grave (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Forum: DR Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=112)
+----- Forum: Denied (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Thread: ok done it (/showthread.php?tid=13602)

Pages: 1 2

ok done it - Moist - 01-27-2021

Ingame Name: Moist

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:431169294

Time Played: About 57 hours (had to add my time as nicks and snicks because game tracker thinks i'm two different people)

When First Joined: march, 2018. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Weekends at 3-4
Rank Desired: Staff (any :D )

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community: I can help the community

Why you want to help the community:  why not?  :P

Have you been sponsored? (Not a requirement, more info found here): No

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):  No

How did you find us?: looking at DR I can play

Other:  Heart Heart Heart

RE: ok done it - lacer - 01-27-2021

dude posted his app in the approved section so they couldn't deny him, genius

RE: ok done it - BillyBob - 01-27-2021

Hey moist thanks for applying! I don't play DR much, but to help you out one of the requirements is having an introduction on the forums which you do not have. I also suggest joining the discord and getting to know the community. Hope I was able to help some O__O

RE: ok done it - La Flama Blanca - 01-27-2021

Thread moved from archives to main.

I would similarly recommend making an introduction thread and ensuring you are active in our Discord as well. That's a common place for letting staff know about server-side issues quickly and a good place for meeting the community.

RE: ok done it - VolfVoss - 01-27-2021

I recommend putting more effort into this application.

RE: ok done it - Roach - 01-27-2021

Well, I may not be staff but I am a person who does care about the community and the servers, including Deathrun since I do play on it quite a lot and I get to meet new people. However, after what I've seen of you on the server and how you've acted on the server and what you say on the server, it shows to me that you aren't ready to be a staff member or have the professionalism of being staff.

There have been multiple occasions of you showing massive toxicity and disrespect towards other players, and the use of words like 'Odd Fellow' and other harmful words that may offend some people. What I'm trying to say unless you fix your actions, you shouldn't be apart of the staff team. The staff team are meant to be professional, respectful, and have a friendly tone towards the players, the staff, and the community. You have proven to do the opposite, and so, I'm going to have to give a -1 for this application.

Maybe if you fix your tone and attitude towards other players, I may change my rating but...I'm going to stick with a -1, have a nice day.

RE: ok done it - MissPauling - 01-27-2021

Hey pal!

I see you have an introduction thread and this application and thats it. To be part of the staff team we encourage people to put in ban requests and have more or a presence in the discord/forums/server. Your hours are pretty low, being that this is DR I'm unsure if the requirements are the same as they are on PH or not. So I won't comment on your hours :)

But I will say what Voss had said, put some more effort into this application, or the next one! Pop around the discord and get yourself more familiar with the player base and staff team in general. We are a great community and easy to talk with (for the most part, I can be a brat ;) )

So maybe put some more work into this application, get yourself familiar with the community and come back to this feeling strong and confident!

Good luck!

RE: ok done it - Deer-ly - 01-27-2021

Let me please restate to you moist you have JUST come back and have been back for 2 days, along with the other concerns of forum and discord time i told you about in-game
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=TW9pc3Q%3D&host=...&start=-1w]

RE: ok done it - Moist - 01-27-2021

(01-27-2021, 02:45 PM)Roach Wrote: Well, I may not be staff but I am a person who does care about the community and the servers, including Deathrun since I do play on it quite a lot and I get to meet new people. However, after what I've seen of you on the server and how you've acted on the server and what you say on the server, it shows to me that you aren't ready to be a staff member or have the professionalism of being staff.

There have been multiple occasions of you showing massive toxicity and disrespect towards other players, and the use of words like 'Odd Fellow' and other harmful words that may offend some people. What I'm trying to say unless you fix your actions, you shouldn't be apart of the staff team. The staff team are meant to be professional, respectful, and have a friendly tone towards the players, the staff, and the community. You have proven to do the opposite, and so, I'm going to have to give a -1 for this application.

Maybe if you fix your tone and attitude towards other players, I may change my rating but...I'm going to stick with a -1, have a nice day.
k

RE: ok done it - synthray - 01-27-2021

-1: no effort on application.
  • Absolutely no time on the server recently; even less with the community in general
  • Joined forums just for the app?
  • No introduction thread
  • Wanting to join "Staff" position. I'd take that as further evidence of not being acquainted with the community
Also please consider a better response other than 'k'.