Dinkleberg's GMod
I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Prop Hunt (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: PH Unban Requests (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: PH Unban Request Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Thread: I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL (/showthread.php?tid=13711)

Pages: 1 2 3

I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL - [Red]GRAV[yellow]TITTY - 02-18-2021

Steam Name: I am known by the name [red]GLIZZYGATHERING But my current name is [Red]GRAV[yellow]TITTY 

Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:1:546967280

Who banned you: TheUltraFish

Reason for ban: continued use of homophobic slurs

Reason for Admins to unban you: I have not played with this guy so idk how he could even say i was useing homophobic slurs first of all. second i havent been on the server in like 3 days i have been working my ass off and i decided to hop on for a little and that pops up i really dont know what to say about this im dissappointed really that someone is abusing their power to ban like this and i want him to be reprimanded . second before i even put the unban request in i looked at the ban request to see if i was on their AND THERE ISNT EVEN ONE ON THERE SO YOU ALL DONT EVEN KNOW BOUT THIS SO SOMETHING DEFINETLY HAS TO BE DONE TO HIM ABOUT THIS BLANTANT DISRESPECT FOR ME AND FOR SNEAKING AROUND AND DOING THIS.

Extra details/information: you all have played with me before i am not one to use slurs continuously and if i ever do i RARELY ever do it out of anger or racsism i usually do it cause i just got killed or something like that. only this that has ever been documented for me is afk time farming ban (x2). that is all so i would like some proof of this or anything that can say that i did what this guy is accusing me of. thank you guys/girls hope to hear back soon.

Huh Huh Huh Huh  Huh :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

RE: I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL - Jammin - 02-18-2021

Steam ID 32 is STEAM_0:1:546967280

RE: I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL - [Red]GRAV[yellow]TITTY - 02-18-2021

(02-18-2021, 02:18 PM)Jammin Wrote: Steam ID 32 is STEAM_0:1:546967280
What i didnt queue cringe in chat. what are you talking about? Huh

RE: I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL - Norm Minder - 02-18-2021

First of all, I'm not a prop hunt staff, but isn't that slurs ? https://imgur.com/a/MGak47n (like i said im not ph staff thats what i saw in relay)

It will be good for reuction to admit what you did .

(02-18-2021, 02:24 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: First of all, I'm not a prop hunt staff, but isn't that slurs ? https://imgur.com/a/MGak47n (like i said im not ph staff thats what i saw in relay)

It will be good for reuction to admit what you did .
where did i post that its not even in a game it doesnt even look like in game chat?i seriously dont remember or dont even know what you/him is talking about also it says continuous btw

RE: I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL - happy - 02-18-2021

(02-18-2021, 02:20 PM)[Red]GRAV[yellow]TITTY Wrote:
Steam id 32 is the id ur banned with

Also if your first response to someone trying to help u put the correct info is to be insulting perhaps u should look at bettering yourself. Also our game chat is recorded in the discord

(02-18-2021, 02:27 PM)Happy Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 02:20 PM)[Red]GRAV[yellow]TITTY Wrote:

Also if your first response to someone trying to help u put the correct info is to be insulting perhaps u should look at bettering yourself. Also our game chat is recorded in the discord.
////////////////////////////////////////////////
what discord are you talking about? and i went to my profile and copied and pasted my steam id i thought i put the correct one idk if i didnt

(02-18-2021, 02:27 PM)Happy Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 02:20 PM)[Red]GRAV[yellow]TITTY Wrote: [quote='Jammin' pid='104099' dateline='1613675923']
Steam ID 32 is STEAM_0:1:546967280

Also if your first response to someone trying to help u put the correct info is to be insulting perhaps u should look at bettering yourself. Also our game chat is recorded in the discord

RE: I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL - Agent Barton - 02-18-2021

So I'm pretty dead to server right now, but even I know you have had way more than your fair share of chances to improve your behaviour on server. You've been around long enough to know what we do and don't tolerate, and the things you've already been reprimanded for.

The picture Norm posted was taken from ph chat relay, which records everything you type into game. It's just one of many instances we have of you being racist/homophobic/generally disrespectful.

You have a long and very negative history of abusing rules abusing staff and other players.

-1 on unban or reduction.

(02-18-2021, 02:32 PM)Agent Barton Wrote: So I'm pretty dead to server right now, but even I know you have had way more than your fair share of chances to improve your behaviour on server. You've been around long enough to know what we do and don't tolerate, and the things you've already been reprimanded for.

The picture Norm posted was taken from ph chat relay, which records everything you type into game. It's just one of many instances we have of you being racist/homophobic/generally disrespectful.

You have a long and very negative history of abusing rules abusing staff and other players.

-1 on unban or reduction.
i typeed that when someone killed me i DIDNT mean it in a disrespectful way and the person i said it to laughed nobody tells me that saying Odd Fellow 1!! time is bad its not continuous i DONT have a history of homophobic or disrespectful bans ONLY being AFK. Second why isnt their a ban request from TheUltraFish you have to put one in when trying to ban someone. Third i never have been outright disrespectful to staff i have actually been better now then i have ever been before with staff and since your are "dead to the server" you wouldnt know that because you havent played with me for awhile i need staff that have played with me recently post on this thread not people who have a one sided opionion of me. i appreciate your feedback though duely noted.

RE: I AM ACTUALLY CONFUSED LOL - [Yellow] Travis1421 - 02-18-2021

Fish is a Mod. He doesn't need a ban request. Also I'm gonna say that "The staff here remind me of narcotic addicts" is a fairly disrespectful thing to say. Especially when you don't know their life story or anything.