Dinkleberg's GMod
Turn Lex into Green - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: TTT Staff Application Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+----- Forum: Approved (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+----- Thread: Turn Lex into Green (/showthread.php?tid=13970)

Pages: 1 2

Turn Lex into Green - Lexxx - 03-28-2021

Ingame Name: Lex

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60087547
Discord Tag: Lexxx#0425

Time Played: 101 Hours

When First Joined: I'm not sure, about 2 months

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): In the morning, in the afternoon and sometimes at night. (BRT), is 3 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor (Regular)

What can you do to help the community:  I can help the server in many ways, considering that, I already had other experiences as a staff on Brazillians TTT servers. I play TTT since 2013, so I think that in all this time I learned to deal with some unpleasant situations and I also know a lot about the general rules of TTT and especially the Dinklebergs server. I am a communicative person and know how to work in a team. I am always friendly and I like to see everyone playing the right way and a lot of fun (That's why we play).

Why you want to help the community: because I am having a lot of free time lately and I know that I can help the community in several aspects. To be honest, when I first joined the server, I didn't think I was going to get so involved and have so many good experiences. that's why I'm applying  to the staff, because I want to be part of the whole story, helping the server in game and out of it too.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  Never

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I was scrolling the mouse  and I found Dinkleberg in the list of servers, in fact I liked the name and entered the server, just because i love the cartoon.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yes

Other: I was born in Brazil and that is why I sometimes have difficulties with some words. But in my childhood and adolescence I took an English course. I am very grateful to have had this opportunity to learn new languages.

RE: Turn Lex into Green - Deer-ly - 03-28-2021

Hello lex!

i hate to say this but im giving you a nothing! because i don't see you in discord much the only time i interacted with you on there was in a vc and since you were in ttt we didn't talk much.

you have not made a ban request but for me that dosent mean shit to me so im not getting on you for that.

i have never seen you on the server so i don't know how well you gamer or treat other players or act as a donor

you do have forum activity which is good but i would recommend a little more and mayhaps more discord interaction unless you go under another name

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=bGV4&host=64.94....6929900571]
i believe this is yours and you have consistent playtime which is also good

okay thats all i have glhf

RE: Turn Lex into Green - Jammin - 03-28-2021

Thank you for applying to join the staff team, Lex.

Lex is a friendly player who abides by the rules - I don't think I've ever handled an RDM report on you. Lex is friendly to players and is very active in game as Milly indicated (little shit uploaded the gametracker as I type this smh). I have played with Lex quite a bit in TTT and can attest you are very active in game.
You are somewhat active in the discord as well, which also isn't a requirement for staff - but you have done that on your own. This is something that should naturally improve as you  join the staff team.

What I think advances you to being a proven good addition for staff is how helpful you have been in game. Whenever a severe issue (one that is important enough to bring up to staff) exists, you  are sure to let us know in admin chat. I've also seen you use your donor powers in various evidence packages appropriately, and only to gag extreme micspammers or users of slurs.

My general rule of thumb for when a staff member can be trusted with staff powers is when I can DM someone in game, asking them if someone has been an issue, etc. Lex is one of the few that I can confidently ask these questions to without fear of the discussion leaking out into regular chat.

I did not know you had previous experience on brazilian TTT servers, but that only helps to support your application. Your English is plenty good in chat - and many staff members do just fine without the use of the microphone. I feel that you are genuine in your desire to help the server, and I think you would make a good addition to the server.

Some things that you can do to improve during this application process (or after it concludes) is the following:
  • Make an introduction thread on our forums
  • Continue being somewhat active in discord
  • Be more active on the forums here
  • File a ban request or two
  • Keep being awesome/helpful in game
Overall, I feel Lex would make a great addition to the staff team, despite the low hour amount.
My vote is below (note I have not checked in-game warns, I reserve the right to change this if that or community feedback indicates a lack of support):

+1

RE: Turn Lex into Green - Deer-ly - 03-28-2021

(03-28-2021, 12:55 AM)Jammin Wrote:  (little shit uploaded the gametracker as I type this smh). 
[Image: gizENcAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png?width=874&height=491]

RE: Turn Lex into Green - Quantum - 03-28-2021

I have played with lex a lot at nights and lex is a good player he knows rules and would be a good staff member +1 

give him a chance and he will be good staff

RE: Turn Lex into Green - dan - 03-28-2021

Regarding your ban request, when posting evidence of the logs. Post the entire screenshot the logs, not cropped image of the dmg/kills as there are no way to tell whether it was rdm or self-defense. Other than that, I don’t really pay attention much to people online. So, no vote for me :(

Good luckk!

RE: Turn Lex into Green - Lexxx - 03-28-2021

(03-28-2021, 09:57 AM)dan Wrote: Regarding your ban request, when posting evidence of the logs. Post the entire screenshot the logs, not cropped image of the dmg/kills as there are no way to tell whether it was rdm or self-defense. Other than that, I don’t really pay attention much to people online. So, no vote for me :(

Good luckk!
 Thanks for the tip! ;)

RE: Turn Lex into Green - Damien - 03-29-2021

+1, I'm glad you're applying! You'd make a great trusted since you're an active and nice player!

RE: Turn Lex into Green - La Flama Blanca - 03-29-2021

Multiple ban requests, nice hair, over 100 hours, community engagement, and past experience staffing on other servers are all net positives in my book.

RE: Turn Lex into Green - Dropbear - 03-29-2021

I've played with Lex a grip of times. They are always fun and not abusive. They do keep a velociraptor in their basement though. +1 Sad Staff Trusted / -1 Dinosaur abuse