Dinkleberg's GMod
Scoovies aimbot evidence broken down - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Scoovies aimbot evidence broken down (/showthread.php?tid=1420)

Pages: 1 2

Scoovies aimbot evidence broken down - RussEfarmer - 04-20-2017

On behalf of my nigga Hoodieninja, I will be breaking down every aimbot-like behavior presented in scoovies videos presented on the forums in order.
Note that im not trying to start anything, im just backing up my opinion that his ban was in the wrong on behalf of a great player that was once in the community. If you choose to follow I recommend playing them in .25 speed.
First vid "Thoughts?"
- At about 1:26 hoodie is aiming at someone and quickly looks at someone elses head and sways at heat level. The transition is about 2-3 frames which is normal for a fast mouse flick developed by muscle memory. The strafing at head level is a habit picked up from source games, you aim at head plane and sway from side to side to compensate for sudden movements of the enemy.
- 2:16 hoodie transitions from bhop and pulls out a rifle to shoot a player. No fast snapping has occurred and between the time it takes to press 2 to switch to rifle and when the rifle is an active weapon is a decent amount of time to line up a quick shot. Also I love how the entire server lags when he dies lol.
- 2:59 hoodie bhops from an alleyway and does a frame perfect trick which is a flick to the head and on the same frame he switches to deag, 1 frame later he fires with the flick he executed 1-2 frames before. This may be far fetched, but with a set framerate and a DPI and sense that you have been tweaking for years on end, it is possible to execute this frame perfect trick. It is not 100% however, and I have actually been victim of him failing to do this. Lucky me :P. Another possibility is that the person near hoodie shot the victim first and hoodie failed to perform the flick in time. The framerate was too low, and going frame by frame it did not capture the entire scenario.
Second vid "More thoughts"
- 0:00 we see hoodie right off the bat turn about 35-40 degrees in 1 frame towards someone near him, which he could easily hear, which does relate to aimbot. However, the next couple of frames we see his turning slow down and actually stop short of the target. Aimbot would most likely not have such a fluctuating look speed and if anything overshoot the target if it had some kind of dampening.
- 0:01 after stopping short of the target, he corrects his view up near the head and starts strafing between 2 peoples heads. Aimbot would not swap targets like this unless they were closer to the aimbotter and so on. The strafes are not 100%, stopping either dead on, slightly short, slightly long or even long off on some frames. Aimbot would also have some kind of acceleration for dampening purposes, but hoodies strafes are a constant 1-2 frames long, and no mouse acceleration is present.
- 0:07 Hoodie turns around to see someone coming out the door, and flicks to a target. Again, he strafes between targets, but not in a specific part of the body, just the general head area. Restating that aimbot does not swap targets this vigorously
- Slightly later he begins air strafing at a wall. Admins say this is walling, but take the names out of the equation. Not that there were a fair amount of people behind that wall, and if no names were there it would look like normal strafing. He then flicks to someone going out the door because he saw the door open. Again, aiming at head level, but not an exact position.
-=New=-
- 0:22 Hoodie quickly turns to face someone behind him almost dead on. Only good thing about Scoovies shit recording is that its easy to frame by frame, but unlike aimbot the speed is not consistent between frames. He also slows down quite a bit but not completely as he approaches his target, but as reflex works he speeds up slightly to correct his aim.
- 0:26 Someone comes into the edge of his screen, and he instinctively flicks to the target, but the target has already moved downward from his jump before he has a shot. He then flicks back downward into the direction of his target, but aims near the legs. NO AIMBOT WOULD EVER AIM FOR THE LEGS. Its not how its programmed. However, there just happen to be another target that is slightly farther from the previous. Take this into note, because as stated before, aimbot does not switch targets on the fly. It chooses the closest target and sticks to it until a new target approaches.

{WIP}

BTW, remember this?
[Image: QFrAAc5.png]

RE: Scoovies aimbot evidence broken down - Taako the Wizard - 04-20-2017

In b4 lock :3c

RE: Scoovies aimbot evidence broken down - reed1103 - 04-20-2017

Slipping in here before the thread lock

RE: Scoovies aimbot evidence broken down - Christian - 04-20-2017

Why?

RE: Scoovies aimbot evidence broken down - Scoovie - 04-20-2017

He was banned all the admins agreed, the thread can stay open, but as soon as it turns into: WE DEMAND HE GETS UNBANNED OR RIOT, or name calling starts its getting locked.

RE: Scoovies aimbot evidence broken down - Avocado Toast - 04-20-2017

You're beating a dead horse, this post only digs you into a deeper hole than you were already in. It's really obnoxious and uncalled for in that matter. It's petty and toxic as well.

RE: Scoovies aimbot evidence broken down - Taako the Wizard - 04-20-2017

(04-20-2017, 04:25 PM)Scoovie Wrote: He was banned all the admins agreed, the thread can stay open, but as soon as it turns into: WE DEMAND HE GETS UNBANNED OR RIOT, or name calling starts its getting locked.

i demand he gets unbanned but im not rioting, im too fucking lazy for that boi.

The other kids can do that.

RE: Scoovies aimbot evidence broken down - MiniMe - 04-20-2017

My Signiature speaks it all

RE: Scoovies aimbot evidence broken down - RussEfarmer - 04-20-2017

Ay im not here to start trouble, just backing an opinion.

RE: Scoovies aimbot evidence broken down - StaleWater - 04-20-2017

(04-20-2017, 04:32 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Ay im not here to start trouble, just backing an opinion.

Did you say opinion?

Any ways on topic i feel like hoodie should be unbanned