Dinkleberg's GMod
"the last inno" - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Suggestions & Help (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: "the last inno" (/showthread.php?tid=14253)

Pages: 1 2

"the last inno" - sterale14 - 05-17-2021

I would just like a rule clarification.

The game had 4 t's and 2 innos left. A t buddy announced "youre the last inno" then killed one of the remaining two last innos. The last inno then killed me, a t, basically on the assumption they were the last inno. However it was not OT and i had done nothing sus.

Was this RDM?

My argument is that the T's could always lie and say "only one inno left" just to get inno's to rdm each other. I don't think that just because someone says that that the whole server should become a random death match, especially when theres 5 players, and several "missing" which the inno doesn't know the difference anyways.

Not a furry uwu was the test mod who said it isnt rdm to kill me

RE: "the last inno" - bryanbrr - 05-17-2021

2. Do Not False KOS

Calling a KOS for a reason other than those shown at the bottom of this page is a false KOS. Traitors may call a false KOS to get innocents to kill each other. Any other player who calls a false KOS may be reported.

In my opinion, this falls under false KOS by a T which would not result in a slay. I understand the predicament though. 

RE: "the last inno" - Jammin - 05-17-2021

Agree with Bryan's logic, if someone is told they are the last inno, that gives said player the green light to begin target practice on the heads of all living players.

RE: "the last inno" - sterale14 - 05-17-2021

(05-17-2021, 06:52 PM)Jammin Wrote: Agree with Bryan's logic, if someone is told they are the last inno, that gives said player the green light to begin target practice on the heads of all living players.
so if anyone ever says "last inno" the last innos can go on a rampage and kill anyone and everyone report free? there was still like 9 "players" left, 5 of whom were actively alive.

with this logic i could yell that at start and have an rdm round

(05-17-2021, 06:57 PM)sterale14 Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 06:52 PM)Jammin Wrote: Agree with Bryan's logic, if someone is told they are the last inno, that gives said player the green light to begin target practice on the heads of all living players.
so if anyone ever says "last inno" the last innos can go on a rampage and kill anyone and everyone report free? there was still like 9 "players" left, 5 of whom were actively alive.

with this logic i could yell that at start and have an rdm round
im not trying to be confrontational or defensive, it just defy's logic to me to be able to have anyone announce this and then go full blown pvp

It's not uncommon for T's to announce in a round that someone may be the last inno alive (Speaking from experience) when this does happen, regardless of when it happens, if I'm inno, I kill anyone I see. Seeing that this scenario puts only 1 person left alive it's fight or flight. I wouldn't be upset at the inno in this situation, I'd be more upset at your T buddy for essentially ghosting his teammates.

RE: "the last inno" - sterale14 - 05-17-2021

(05-17-2021, 07:05 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: It's not uncommon for T's to announce in a round that someone may be the last inno alive (Speaking from experience) when this does happen, regardless of when it happens, if I'm inno, I kill anyone I see. Seeing that this scenario puts only 1 person left alive it's fight or flight. I wouldn't be upset at the inno in this situation, I'd be more upset at your T buddy for essentially ghosting his teammates.
lets say youre the inno, and someone says this, then you kill another inno.

can you be slayed for rdm?

(05-17-2021, 07:20 PM)sterale14 Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 07:05 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: It's not uncommon for T's to announce in a round that someone may be the last inno alive (Speaking from experience) when this does happen, regardless of when it happens, if I'm inno, I kill anyone I see. Seeing that this scenario puts only 1 person left alive it's fight or flight. I wouldn't be upset at the inno in this situation, I'd be more upset at your T buddy for essentially ghosting his teammates.
lets say youre the inno, and someone says this, then you kill another inno.

can you be slayed for rdm?
Like I said initially, I believe this falls under false KOS by T. Obviously if this is said at the BEGINNING of a round no one would believe it but given the circumstances this took place in I don't see it as RDM.

RE: "the last inno" - matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 05-18-2021

... let’s entertain that this is not rdm by the inno, and that instead the false kos by a traitor caused the death. That means that the traitor openly called out three of his t buddies in a round.

RE: "the last inno" - matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 05-18-2021

Actually now that it’s not morning and I’ve read the thread I’m shocked at the responses and the amount of rules allowing this openly breaks. Even the bolder response throws it out as it’s meant to get *innocents* to fight *each other*. We have long upheld, when I was here at least, that calling out your t buddies is a mix of ghosting and teaming.

RE: "the last inno" - Nicol Bolas - 05-18-2021

Yeah no Innocents don't get free pass to start murdering if a traitor says they are the last innocent

This is RDM, yes. This situation had occurred before and it has always been handled as RDM.