Dinkleberg's GMod
Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Donor/Staff Abuse Reports (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Donor/Staff Abuse Report Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Thread: Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it (/showthread.php?tid=14296)

Pages: 1 2

Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it - Dill Doe - 05-30-2021

Offender's Name: Thunderwalrusinnthebar

Offender's SteamID: Idk, find him. he banned me...

What Server(s): TTT, Dinkelberg's Fast,dl

Offender's Rank: Idk, check

What They Did: Around 02:40 (GMT -4) he banned me on map Stadium. First he slayed me for killing him with 100% proof on round 3, check logs and see yourself. Then i talked to him about it and told him to apolagize and he didnt ewen tho he was wrong. So i gave him some shit and  got kicked, And ok, that's fair enough because i gave him some hate. But after i rejoined i just said on voice chat that he's not admitting that he's wrong and that he cried about the kill evfen tho i had proof and told him to check logs, And  he banned  me. In fact, he banned me when i was having an conversation with Jammin (another admin), and jamming was totally cool, but i think  since he was in the wrong and didn't want to admit to it, Thunder just banned me mid conversation with jammin. Keep in mind that i didnt slur or sayt anything wrong in that conversation, I was just very upset and explainining my point of view to jammin.
I think that's very immature of him to don't admit that he  was wrong, Just check logs and replay and you'll see, I clearly saw him, and he still didn't admit. And secound, Im very upset because he banned me mid conversation with Jammin when we were talking about the situation.
I dont think you should give him any mod/admin status on you'r server... We need honest staff, and staff that can take criticism when they're clearly in the wrong, and just say sorry and admit that they were wrong.
Im a regular player, and i try my best to follow the rules. I've never had  any problem with staff, and no staff had any problems with me until this situiaton.

Ban reason was "gave you enough chances". But i didn't do anything wrong after i got a warning and kick for slurring the first time. He banned me as i was saying that i hate when people lie and don't admit they were wrong.

When They Did it happen: somewhere between 02:30 and 02:40 on  map "stadium" Round 3

Potential Witnesses: Jammin, and the boyz

Proof: I can't include proof because Thunder banned me. Talk to jammin and check logs for me plz.

Idk why it says "[font="Open Sans", Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif" on the things i copied from your apeal. Just plz check the correct order and understand my thread ;) Thx <3

RE: Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it - thunderwalrusinnthebar - 05-30-2021

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2502209012

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2502208987

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2502208940

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2502208923

You were also gagged for yelling at me in VC. You also argued with another staff member Jammin. If I am wrong in a slay I will slay myself. I will not be yelled at after warning people multiple times to stop yelling at me. You had chances, you chose not to stop, you got banned.

RE: Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it - Jammin - 05-30-2021

Edited to fix the forums bug.
I was recording and will post my view of the events, as I joined partially into the proceedings.

RE: Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it - Dill Doe - 05-30-2021

I didn't get warned for yelling, i got warned for saying slurs and giving you a hard time bacause i was upset, and also i didn't argue with jammin in any way. I was talking with him and as i said i explained to him that "I hate people that don't admit they're wrong".
Also, The screenshot you posted are from before you kicked me and warned me the first time. After i rejoined i didn't slur and give you shit (i think) . I said sorry for giving you shit in VC and said i was calm, and tried to discuss the situation with jammin. I didn't yell at you, i was talking loud because i was upset, But i wasn't ewen talking to you. I was talking with jammin and it seemed he was fine and understood that i was upset, But you banned me mid conversation with him when i didn't say anything wrong but discuss the situation with jammin.

RE: Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it - Jammin - 05-30-2021

Also role is "Moderator" and steam ID is STEAM_0:1:83739310
It'll be a while before I can post, as TTT needs some heavy babysitting atm

RE: Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it - Dill Doe - 05-30-2021

Also, I'd like to include that he slayed me wrongfully and didn't want to admit to it even tho the evidence was clear. I'd like to include it in this report if it's still possible. Idk, i just joined the forum to talk about this case and report him

Ok, jammin it's fine. But i was trying to have fun with the boys for the night and play some ttt with you guys, but i feel like Thunder fucked up my night. Is there possible that you guys unban me now? If you feel me jammin and think i didn't deserve the ban after the first warning i got.... If you think i did deserve it jammin, then i guess i fucked up and i'll be fine with it. Just plz be honest

RE: Thunderwalrusinnthebar - Ban because he was wrong and didnt want to admit to it - thunderwalrusinnthebar - 05-30-2021

I don't think you slurred at all. When I slaid you you opened up calling me names and continued to pm me insulting me and insulting me in VC. I am human, I can make mistakes. I did not think you saw me throw anything and at no point in the round did I have a deagle or shoot it. Kneegee did have a deagle on the stairs. There is no reason to blow up on me over one slay. Nothing is gained by calling me a pussy and telling me to grow some balls. I kicked you saying come back when you have calmed down. You came back and automatically insulted me. Next time if you have issues with my staffing approach it in a calm way and I guarantee you will get better results and not be banned. I always slay myself when I mess up a report. If this is the case here I will slay myself. Me being wrong in a report does not mean you get to talk to me or any other player in the way you did. We all have bad nights. Hopefully this is just one of yours and you can continue to enjoy your time on the server.

On mobile sorry if its typed up weird

I see your point thunder, and you can talk as formally as you can and try to make it look like you weren't in the wrong and din't do anything wrong and that if you did "youre human" so you made a mistake... But im very straight up and real, and my english is a little bad so i'll just formulate me like this. I told you to check the death scene multiple times and apolagize, and you denied everythign and kept arguing with me. I still think you're full of shit both in the way you handeled me on the server, and in this report. I'm 20, and id like to know how old you are if you'd like to answer my question.
As i said... After i came back, i stopped calling you things and insulting you. You banned me when i was talking to jammin just saying that i hate what you did and that you wont admit you were in the wrong. All you had to do was to check the death scene as i asked you to do multiple times, But you denied.

I'm sorry for giving you so much shit before you kicked me. I just hate liers

I'm 24 lol. This isn't going anywhere. Jammin will post his evidence and the admins will decide if I have abused you. I am not going to be lifting your ban unless instructed to do so. It's a 24 hour ban so you will be good to play tomorrow night. Being bad at english is not an excuse. It is also not my first language. I hope the next time we play we can have a more enjoyable time.

I hope the next time we play, you’ll be able to take some criticism when you deserve it and be honest and do your job as you should. See you