Dinkleberg's GMod
Happy independence day for the americans! (and sliding in a personal update) - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Happy independence day for the americans! (and sliding in a personal update) (/showthread.php?tid=14461)

Pages: 1 2

Happy independence day for the americans! (and sliding in a personal update) - Kina - 07-04-2021

Happy 4th of july everyone, What do you plan on doing for it. I've personally probably won't be doing anything since this is the first weekend in a while that I've had time to do things.

I'd like to also use this post to address my inactivity and possible future inactivity, as I don't remember bringing it up, I could have but eh.
Story short, basically work is getting really busy, I've been working 11-12h a day for 6 days a week. Now it's 10-11h days working 5 days a week with the 6 being here and there. Knowing my work it'll probably be like this till around September - October, so I might still be inactive till around that time, of course, I could be wrong it might be sooner or it might never slow down.

RE: Happy independence day for the americans! (and sliding in a personal update) - lacer - 07-04-2021

The usual, being depressed and complaining about gmod

RE: Happy independence day for the americans! (and sliding in a personal update) - VolfVoss - 07-04-2021

Playing the game of "Gun shots or fireworks".

I'll just be grilling some chicken and probably napping.

RE: Happy independence day for the americans! (and sliding in a personal update) - Ryzif - 07-04-2021

Just going to hit up some of that cheap whiskey and hear the kabooms. 
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Happy Fourth!

RE: Happy independence day for the americans! (and sliding in a personal update) - reinaberg - 07-04-2021

I'll sous vide a cheap steak and take a mid-term for a maymester class with a virtual proctor at 9 pm because I put it off to the last second :)

RE: Happy independence day for the americans! (and sliding in a personal update) - bespokepoop - 07-04-2021

I'll be going to bed with a nice book and lights out by 10 c:

RE: Happy independence day for the americans! (and sliding in a personal update) - Cryptic Salsa - 07-04-2021

its the 5th they are late to their own holiday

RE: Happy independence day for the americans! (and sliding in a personal update) - Battons - 07-04-2021

I played sonic on my phone while making time and a half

RE: Happy independence day for the americans! (and sliding in a personal update) - Haxune - 07-04-2021

Video games as I have no family or friends that wish to do anything for the 4th. le sad.

RE: Happy independence day for the americans! (and sliding in a personal update) - dong - 07-04-2021

Went to Olive Garden and saw the new Forever Purge movie with the gf today. Debating on what we should do next lol