Dinkleberg's GMod
Lower Ban - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: DR Grave (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Forum: DR Unban Requests Archieve (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=117)
+---- Thread: Lower Ban (/showthread.php?tid=14834)

Pages: 1 2

Lower Ban - Greatest™ - 08-29-2021

Ingame Name: Greatest

SteamID: 76561198080105388

Who Banned You: The Triangle

Reason For Ban (Explain in detail): I said homophobic slurs a few times

Length of Ban: 1 month

Why should we unban you? (Explain in detail): I believe the ban is justified but one month is way too long. People out here playing songs about killing black people and getting a one week. I was unaware about logs being kept so I can promise this will not happen again. I have nothing against gay people and when I say things like that its just a substitute for other words. I apologize. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nope

Other: I have never received any ban or warning for anything in the past and to just straight up give me a month seems a little harsh in my opinion

RE: Lower Ban - Cryptic Salsa - 08-29-2021

im sorry you didn't know you were being watched so that makes it less bad?

RE: Lower Ban - Greatest™ - 08-29-2021

(08-29-2021, 06:46 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: im sorry you didn't know you were being watched so that makes it ok?
No like I said before I agree with it but knowing im watched prevents any sort of saying something dumb in the moment or out of stupidity

RE: Lower Ban - Cryptic Salsa - 08-29-2021

(08-29-2021, 06:47 PM)Greatest™ Wrote:
(08-29-2021, 06:46 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: im sorry you didn't know you were being watched so that makes it ok?
No like I said before I agree with it but knowing im watched prevents any sort of saying something dumb in the moment or out of stupidity
yeah no i realized what i said my bad i used the wrong words

RE: Lower Ban - [test] mattquake11 - 08-29-2021

I have gone over your ban request and can say that you got off pretty easy considering you broke two parts of this rule:

Situation 3-

Disrespecting/harassing staff/players- 
all harassment/disrespect issues should be taken seriously when they are found out about. This includes general harassment/disrespect, targeting, racism, suicide jokes/threats, rape jokes/threats, pedophilia, gender, age, dialect, homophobia, mental/physical capabilities, spamming the private chat of a player, and spamming trade requests

Suicide, rape, pedophilia, mental/physical capabilities

Procedure:
-Chat/Voice Notification
-Round gag/mute
-Map gag/mute
-Kick
-Permanent Ban

Targeting (race, voice, homophobia, gender, age)

Procedure:
-Chat/Voice Notification
-Round gag/mute
-Map gag/mute
-Kick
-Ban length depending on the situation (3 days minimum)

You were targeting noot and nikku with disrespect so i think a month is a good amount of time.  When you come back, I suggest you chill out with what you call jokes, but we consider disrespect, even though others are laughing or joining in.

wanna clear one thing up I did not target noot in any way, the other guy I 100% did though. I will say targeting that guy when I don't know him was a little much.

RE: Lower Ban - Here lies Eggroll's Eggrolls - 08-29-2021

No, slurs are never ok. Just because you didn't know about the logs doesn't mean anything. If anything you are just going to hide it if you get unbanned. -1 for a reduction or unban. Saying offensive stuff is shitty. Also, with the amount of slurs this would usually be a permanent ban so you are lucky that it's only one month.

And correct steam ID would be STEAM_0:0:59919830

RE: Lower Ban - Deer-ly - 08-29-2021

We only have 5 separate occasions of you using the f-slur and n-word (that we know of) and other occasions of you in general being toxic to players the fact your saying you didn't know it was logged meaning you would do it when or where its not is not comfterbal for me. 

secondly i have warned you on multiple occasions infact i warned you hours ago and you left the server after said warning. 

-1 on reduction and -1 a full unban

RE: Lower Ban - Here lies Eggroll's Eggrolls - 08-29-2021

(08-29-2021, 06:40 PM)Greatest™ Wrote: Other: I have never received any ban or warning for anything in the past and to just straight up give me a month seems a little harsh in my opinion
(08-29-2021, 07:02 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: secondly i have warned you on multiple occasions infact i warned you hours ago and you left the server after said warning. 
Just gonna leave these two snips here.

(08-29-2021, 07:02 PM)MillyDilly` Wrote: We only have 5 separate occasions of you using the f-slur and n-word (that we know of) and other occasions of you in general being toxic to players the fact your saying you didn't know it was logged meaning you would do it when or where its not is not comfterbal for me. 

secondly i have warned you on multiple occasions infact i warned you hours ago and you left the server after said warning. 

-1 on reduction and -1 a full unban
Anything you have ever warned me about was minor, and when I left earlier I was in a call and did not hear what you said so you can inform me about that if youd like. Everyone is tripping about the whole logs thing, acting like im a raging homophobe who will wait for an admin to be off so I can say a slur. I do not play this game to talk to 12 year olds who are trying their hardest to be funny. 99% of what I say is just jokes, and most the time when I am toxic its torwards someone I know who does not care.