Dinkleberg's GMod
I know, big surprise - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Farewells and Resignations (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+--- Thread: I know, big surprise (/showthread.php?tid=15359)

Pages: 1 2

I know, big surprise - Zoreo - 11-02-2021

aren't you glad I didn't get trusted lmao.

Yep, I'm leaving again. For good this time. I request a ban on forums, discord, and all 4 servers with no appeal. I don't want to come back now and I don't want future me to make the mistake of coming back here either.
I could get into the whole when I first joined blah blah blah, but I don't really give a fuck anymore. At this point, most people don't know me since I haven't really been active since 2020. Rejoining the server about a month and a half ago did nothing but contribute to one of the worst depressive episodes I've had in a while. Is it directly the server's fault or anyone on it? Fuck no. But it's one of the few negative things I can cause to fuck off. It was fun for a bit, but then I started to see all the old bullshit resurface in different forms. I haven't trusted most of the admins since the whole Ginger situation. That makes it kind of hard to want to do anything when most of those admins still run the place. Is that whole situation and how screwed I ended up my fault? Maybe. I'm pretty fucking stupid. I just want to be done. Its been... Well its been a large mix of emotions this past 3ish years. The first year or so was pretty good. The rest was pretty terrible with a few good times sprinkled in there. I hate this community more than anything. It gives me a rage I haven't felt in years. 

TLDR; Rage, fuck some of you, bye

RE: I know, big surprise - Nicol Bolas - 11-02-2021

ok?

RE: I know, big surprise - matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 11-02-2021

Probably for the best then

RE: I know, big surprise - 3mb3ry - 11-02-2021

(11-02-2021, 01:27 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: ok?
Can I ask why you wrote this reply? I’m pretty sure I don’t really know you yet because you haven’t played while I’ve played but from what I understand you are one of the big four staff. This reply seems to give off some negatives vibes and I don’t know if that was your intent.

RE: I know, big surprise - Pixie Soldier - 11-02-2021

As Matt said, probably for the best you leave if this place has effected you this much. However do not bring up situations that you do not know the full context or background of. There’s a lot about that situation that you do not know about.

RE: I know, big surprise - lacer - 11-02-2021

haha i cant comment on this situation without being punished for my view

so i will instead say

good bye!

RE: I know, big surprise - Mother Nuru. - 11-02-2021

Bye kiddo. Hope things come out better for you.

RE: I know, big surprise - Raider Hanks - 11-02-2021

Best of luck.

I no longer let anything from this server boil under my skin. If I get pissed, I simply leave and get back on to game later. In the end its just a game. If you do not enjoy it, or it contributes to negatively, it is always better to leave.

RE: I know, big surprise - JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 11-02-2021

Cya dude. Sorry to hear you had a depressive episode over this. Take care in life.

RE: I know, big surprise - Nazu(s) - 11-02-2021

Honestly having yourself put on a public pedestal when applying for staff can really stress you out, and being denied can further stress you out. I hope you can realize that it's not as big as your mind is playing it out to be, I know the brain can be mean to us sometimes, or a lot. I wish the best for you man, sorry this happened.