Dinkleberg's GMod
giveaway IRL, happy holidays - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: giveaway IRL, happy holidays (/showthread.php?tid=15516)

Pages: 1 2

giveaway IRL, happy holidays - BIIG_SAD - 11-27-2021

INTRO

Hi all. BIIG SAD here.

As you can see in the black friday thread, I got some shiny new GSKILL ram. I also am left over with some excess case fans and parts. 

this means that my current ram is now obsolete and that I have a boatload of parts.

Also, earlier, I talked to a person on this server who had a computer problem that made me think "gee, what can I do with my abilities as someone who works in a TECH RETAIL store?
and then, it dawned on me. I have easy access to new parts. I can help the community by giving away the parts that I don't need for my main rig, helping others get better rigs

TOPIC:

Which means one thing. 

I have to

1. sell it. Boring, wont get much for ddr4 with no RGB. same with other parts.
  2. build a third computer. My room mates, room space, bank account, and electric bill all say no.
  3. (and this is the spicy option) GIVE AWAY MY RAM (and parts).

so that is what I opted to do.

Important shite.
  1. Don't enter this giveaway if you don't need the parts. Please. 
  2. Don't offer to buy it. I want this to go to someone on the server who is running worse parts than the ones in giveaway so that they can have a slightly more merry holiday in these trying times.
  3. I will cover the shipping costs (as long as its not over 50 dollars. If it is, I can cover 50, but like, I am not made of moneys, please don't harm my wallet more than me)
  4. I will keep this up until december the 5th. on the 5th, I will select winners and start sending. 
Description:
  1. my ram is crucial 16 gb 3200mhz cas 16 (white, no rgb)(config: 2x 8gb sticks).
  2. my fans are 2x noctua pressure-optimized 120mm fans.
    2b: corsair fan set (3x120 mm fan, 2x140 mm fan)(comes with a controller)2c: 2x bitspower touchaqua 120 mm argb fans (connectable, no controller, attaches to board).
  3. my other part is a wifi 6 wifi card, ax58bt. I can ship it with an antenna. comes with usb connector cable to use BT function.
  4. a mystery item (spooky!)
HOW?!
Now as this is a giveaway, all I will ask for here is your player name and discord ID. Please also put 1 and/or 2 and/or 3, corresponding with what parts you want . If you win, I will DM your discord if you win. To verify if you win, I ask is that you send me a picture of your current system with your player name and date (to prove that it is your system).

Closing remarks.

It has been a really great year everyone. Playing with you all this year has been an amazing, joyous, and fantastic experience. To those of you that I have played with, lets keep playing on, and to those of you that I have yet to play with, lets play together some time in the future. 

I look forwards to meeting everyone here in server, and all I can say is Happy holidays to everyone.

EDIT AS OF 12/6. Giveaway window closed. Winners have been selected. Contacting.
-Biig_sad

RE: giveaway IRL, happy holidays - Cryptic Salsa - 11-28-2021

cryptic salsa,  Salsa The Seagull#8937 
never mind the us has banned my country from receiving packages

RE: giveaway IRL, happy holidays - HONG - 11-28-2021

HONG HONG#1999

thank you very much for wanting to give back to the community in such a kind way

RE: giveaway IRL, happy holidays - Here lies Eggroll's Eggrolls - 11-28-2021

Here lies Eggroll's reputation. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)#1010
#4 the mystery item :)

Also I think you forgor to mention how many sticks of ram that is bc to me that looks like one stick of 16 GB lol

RE: giveaway IRL, happy holidays - BIIG_SAD - 11-28-2021

(11-28-2021, 07:58 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: Here lies Eggroll's reputation. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)#1010
#4 the mystery item :)

Also I think you forgor to mention how many sticks of ram that is bc to me that looks like one stick of 16 GB lol
edited to show stick type, amount

RE: giveaway IRL, happy holidays - Jammin - 11-29-2021

Jammin
Jammin#8313
In order of priority:

RE: giveaway IRL, happy holidays - MiniMe - 11-29-2021

MiniMe2001
Minime2002#5955

RE: giveaway IRL, happy holidays - voidzz - 11-29-2021

euphoria / Voidzz
ixVoidzz #3980
4 :)

RE: giveaway IRL, happy holidays - BIIG_SAD - 12-01-2021

BUMP

listings updated, re-did my computer (again, jesus). moar fans, etc.

RE: giveaway IRL, happy holidays - 3mb3ry - 12-02-2021

player name: 3mb3ry
discord: 3mb3ry#1675