Dinkleberg's GMod
End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Discord (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Forum: Discord Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Discord Staff Application Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+----- Forum: Approved (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+----- Thread: End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence (/showthread.php?tid=16267)

Pages: 1 2

End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence - Ryzif - 05-03-2022

Discord Name: Ryzif#0398    (Looking back now I realize my first app was wrong for the starting section smh)

Discord ID: 338944263943487488 

When First Joined(Estimate): March 6th, 2021 in Dinks Gmod, a couple months later for the discord. 

What is your age: I'm old bruh. :(
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Moderator

What can you do to help the Discord community: I can keep doing what I've been doing from time to time. Providing input in discord related things. Scanning the discord and monitoring for the normal rule breaking shenanigans that you'll see from time to time. Generally keeping a pretty lax vibe but also shutting down things that don't belong here. I feel that I'm pretty fair as far as dealing with issues with everyone while being as unbiased as possible, friends and people I don't talk to alike. I have no issues helping anyone at all with anything that I can and try to remain someone that can be relied on as a person/community member. 

Why you want to help the Discord community: I mean it's the same reason for all of my staff apps (god I have a lot of them) I like helping out and if I can offer some better form of help or ability then I have no issue doing so. I enjoy the community and have spent a great amount of time here making plenty of friends. If I may help out in just a slightly bigger way then that's what I'd like to continue doing. 

Other: I mean realistically I understand the banning and giving of roles. I've banned in the discord before whenever server Moderators still had that power. I understand to be very careful about jumping on bans because it's better to keep a lax discord than some bootcamp. I generally know what I'm doing and what else I don't know can be made up by reviewing the guidelines in situations that I'm not super sure about. I will still be asking plenty of questions on issues that I'm unsure of assuming that I do get Mod. There's nothing wrong with second or even third opinions. 

All comments and criticism negative and positive are welcome and appreciated. Thanks for taking a peak. 

RE: End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence - Icey - 05-03-2022

+1 Easy. Ryzif is level headed, well rounded in discord and the powers given there, and is more than capable to take on the moderator position. Good luck my friend!

RE: End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence - Salty - 05-03-2022

Ryzif,

I believe that you are a solid candidate for moderator on discord and hereby support your promotion. I really don't have to advocate for you as your actions have spoken for themselves.

+1; best of luck to you on this app!

RE: End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence - August - 05-03-2022

+1 Norm has bullied long enough.

For real though, Ryzif is a fantastic staff and member of the community. No doubt he will continue to thrive in the discord mod role.

RE: End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence - Norm Minder - 05-03-2022

Do you think you can get away from me when you become a discord mod? Nope, I'll find some way to bully you don't worry ;)

Anyways Ryzif should be an example of how staff do and should act. He is a fantastic staff  member of the community. And always asks questions whenever he's not sure what to do.

He's more capable than becoming discord moderator. Keep up the good work.

+1

RE: End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence - Wilfry - 05-03-2022

Calls me simp and wanna ban me, give me mod instead.

Anyways I consider Ryzif to be one of the best staff and community members in Dinks.  With how they staff I would agree on any app he makes

RE: End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence - YourMateMurph - 05-03-2022

haha yeah man +1

Good staff see no point in holding him back. Agree with everything that’s been said so far.

RE: End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence - Wrom - 05-03-2022

+1 i dont think i even need to say anything cause ryzif lets his work speak for himself he is super good at what he does and i see no problems moving him to mod

RE: End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence - Salty - 05-05-2022

bumping for more potential feedback

RE: End the long cycle of Norm on Ryzif violence - Mother Nuru. - 05-05-2022

There's really no negative things to say. You handle things calmly, level headed, and intelligently.

I lied one complaint; Get more rest. Idiot head.

+1