Dinkleberg's GMod
(TTT) Town Hall Event - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Core (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: (TTT) Town Hall Event (/showthread.php?tid=16915)

Pages: 1 2

(TTT) Town Hall Event - bryanbrr - 08-13-2022

Hello all, 

Our Town Hall session will be hosted on Tuesday, August 16th at 7:00 pm (EST). 

As it has been heavily requested, the TTT staff team will host another Town Hall. If you recall, back in June, we posted a survey to gather community feedback regarding many things such as rule revisions, staffing, and general server content. We have taken many pieces of feedback and would like to share some of the new things that will be implemented from the survey.

Some of the things we will discuss during this town hall will be: our updated staffing guidelines to reflect many changes requested by the community, our new and improved warning system, and the next TTT update that is scheduled for September. 

As a preview before our time together, the admin team would like to share with you the updated revision of the guidelines that has many of the changes ready. Please take a look and leave feedback either here in this thread or save it our time together during the town hall.

Dinklebergs TTT Guidelines Revision

As always, thank you for being a part of the community and for making many great experiences for others.

We hope to see you there!

RE: (TTT) Town Hall Event - Norm Minder - 08-13-2022

I'll only join to listen caribou singing

RE: (TTT) Town Hall Event - dero - 08-13-2022

Please stop doing cool things while im at work

RE: (TTT) Town Hall Event - bryanbrr - 08-13-2022

(08-13-2022, 08:33 PM)dero Wrote: Please stop doing cool things while im at work
Easy! Stop working! haha kidding.

RE: (TTT) Town Hall Event - symptom maddox - 08-13-2022

yay townhall

[Image: th?id=OIP.ygGmJQf5KopLBH39m_gZkwHaHN&pid=Api&P=0]

RE: (TTT) Town Hall Event - dero - 08-13-2022

(08-13-2022, 08:39 PM)Bryan Brr Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 08:33 PM)dero Wrote: Please stop doing cool things while im at work
Easy! Stop working! haha kidding.
Sure, ill be happy to spend all my time here if i could pay my rent with ttt karma

RE: (TTT) Town Hall Event - Gabe - 08-13-2022

thank you Bryan, I will only be joining to listen to caribou sing. Cannot wait for the concert!

RE: (TTT) Town Hall Event - dong - 08-13-2022

I promised a Caribou concert, so uphold your end of the bargain pls

RE: (TTT) Town Hall Event - Ryan722 - 08-13-2022

This points system looks really interesting, and I'm excited to see how it ends up working. Having a look at the revision and will come to the town hall with any questions/feedback. Thanks to the admin team for all the hard work that clearly went into this!

RE: (TTT) Town Hall Event - lacer - 08-13-2022

custom crosshair menu when.....