Dinkleberg's GMod
Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Farewells and Resignations (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+--- Thread: Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen (/showthread.php?tid=1703)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen - Big Daddy Mac - 05-15-2017

I hope this will turn into a positive because I know you can be more than this server.

RE: Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen - Linfalas - 05-15-2017

Mhm mhm

RE: Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen - jagged - 05-15-2017

Rippe, while we may have not gotten along 100% of the times, I respected you fully. I looked up to you as a pillar in the community. If you had not been here to help, the server would be dead. And for that I am grateful. I will absolutley miss you dearly, and I do hope you will reconsider and come back every once in a while. It will be weird not having you around anymore, but I guess that's life.
I hope you fair well in whatever comes next, but remember, you always have some friends lying around on this server somewhere.

RE: Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen - Dalek Emperor - 05-17-2017

See ya on the flipside muh dude

RE: Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen - Valathreon - 05-17-2017

"You were good son, real good. Maybe even the best."
- Mr. Jane Doe

RE: Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen - Generally_Suspicious - 05-19-2017

As an invaluable member of the dev team and a super helpful T buddy, it's a shame to see you go mate. You put in a lot of work and we've had a lot of laughs and utter shenanigans.
How ever i've never been quiet about my opinions on you as general staff. So in that regard I believe you said it best: Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Regardless of anyone's opinion including my own how ever. It will be a strange place with out you Rippe. May your name and legacy live on in the server. Whether it's in legend, or infamy.

One more time for the man. Shout it from the rafters fellas.
#BlameRippe

RE: Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen - milk (2) - 05-19-2017

(05-19-2017, 01:45 PM)Player ID Error Wrote: As an invaluable member of the dev team and a super helpful T buddy, it's a shame to see you go mate. You put in a lot of work and we've had a lot of laughs and utter shenanigans.
How ever i've never been quiet about my opinions on you as general staff. So in that regard I believe you said it best: Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Regardless of anyone's opinion including my own how ever. It will be a strange place with out you Rippe. May your name and legacy live on in the server. Whether it's in legend, or infamy.

#BlameRippe

You're late af

RE: Goodbye, Farewell, and Amen - Tedgp908 - 05-19-2017

(05-19-2017, 08:30 PM)Lycan Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 01:45 PM)Player ID Error Wrote: As an invaluable member of the dev team and a super helpful T buddy, it's a shame to see you go mate. You put in a lot of work and we've had a lot of laughs and utter shenanigans.

#BlameRippe

You're late af

You're black af