Dinkleberg's GMod
unban request - final requiem - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Appeals (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: TTT Appeals Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: unban request - final requiem (/showthread.php?tid=17447)

Pages: 1 2 3

unban request - final requiem - grasse - 11-16-2022

[username] — grasse

[steamid]  STEAM_1:1:95996204

[admin]   KaptainLes (STEAM_0:1:68242605)

[reason]  Slurs (Consistent)

[length]   Permanent

[appeal]  — 

[[b]offenses] — my previous bans [/b]

RE: unban request - final requiem - Jedi Master Nolegamer - 11-16-2022

-1, you have 10 previous bans and a few of those are for slur usage. i have little doubt that if you were unbanned, you would just start doing it again

RE: unban request - final requiem - slater - 11-16-2022

Hi grasse,

Not sure about this, considering this was before during the old warn system and all the warns for previous users got completely wiped. During the time of your ban, you were warned multiple times for continuous usage of slurs and got banned for said reason. I would say to give you another chance since your recent bans were in the old warn system and if you happen to pass the threshold for the same warns again, you’ll eventually be banned depending on how many points you accumulate. I could see people saying -1 and I would understand that. Me personally, I say unban and if it happens, straight back to whatever ban is necessary. Easy.

+1

-slater

RE: unban request - final requiem - chibill - 11-16-2022

Btw your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:95996204 not sure how to change the first 0 to a 1.

As someone sort of directly involved in this perma ban and the week ban that happened right before it this is my comments.

On 9/13/2022 I noticed (after having to give you two slur warnings, where I muted you for f slur in text chat then you went and used it in a report the very next map) you had 4 warns in the past week. (This was with the old warn system and guidelines where this should have already earned you a week ban.) Then the next day you were back on slurirng again and that's when you received a week ban.

You served the week ban then return to slurring again about a day or so after it ended. And under the old guidelines that were in affect at the time that is what gave you your perma.

Honestly I am a +1 for unban since I think you will learn very very quickly with the warn system you can't be going around slurring alot.

RE: unban request - final requiem - LemonTiara - 11-16-2022

(11-16-2022, 04:30 PM)grasse Wrote: [username] — grasse

[steamid]  STEAM_1:1:95996204

[admin]   KaptainLes (STEAM_0:1:68242605)

[reason]  Slurs (Consistent)

[length]   Permanent

[appeal]  — 

[[b]offenses] — my previous bans [/b]

Thought we had agreed not to come back... Anyways +1 i've seen worse come back

RE: unban request - final requiem - Birddog6 - 11-17-2022

+1, it's the redemption arc for most of these players

RE: unban request - final requiem - grasse - 11-17-2022

this wasnt a serious unban request lol, id like to just give someone my stuff and be done with it

RE: unban request - final requiem - Birddog6 - 11-17-2022

(11-17-2022, 07:07 AM)grasse Wrote: this wasnt a serious unban request lol, id like to just give someone my stuff and be done with it

Then why make it at all

RE: unban request - final requiem - Damien - 11-17-2022

(11-17-2022, 07:07 AM)grasse Wrote: this wasnt a serious unban request lol, id like to just give someone my stuff and be done with it
If you aren't gonna make a serious unban request then don't make one at all lol. Don't waste everyone's time and patience.

-1, you aren't serious here and you've had many chances to change but haven't.

RE: unban request - final requiem - slater - 11-17-2022

I’d consider changing my vote to -1, if you’re not gonna bother with a serious appeal, don’t make one. You did state you it wasn’t a serious appeal so best to just leave it how it is tbh.