Dinkleberg's GMod
2 ttt servers - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Suggestions & Help (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: 2 ttt servers (/showthread.php?tid=17558)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

2 ttt servers - Vrilly, ze floofy derg uwu - 12-03-2022

Hello everyone,  I am writing to advocate for the removal of the map ttt_innocent_motel from the map rotation on our TTT server.

I have been playing on this server for a while and I have noticed that ttt_innocent_motel is played a lot and it has become very repetitive. It's like listening to a Christmas song on the radio that is played over and over again.

Furthermore, the map lacks interesting features and objects that can add variety to the gameplay. There are not many objects to throw at other players and the map itself is not very fun to play on.
I think it would be better to remove ttt_innocent_motel from the map rotation and add other maps that are more interesting and varied. This would make the gameplay more enjoyable for everyone. 

Sure, in a game like TTT, the map plays a crucial role in determining the gameplay experience. A good TTT map should have interactive elements that allow players to engage with the environment in interesting ways. These elements can include traps that traitors can use to ambush other players, as well as loud music that innocent players can use to create a party atmosphere.
Having these interactive elements can add a lot of variety and excitement to the game. For example, traps can create tense moments as players try to avoid being caught by traitors, while the loud music can provide a fun and social atmosphere that encourages players to interact with each other.
 In addition, a good TTT map should also have a well-designed layout that allows for a variety of strategies and tactics. For example, the map should have a good balance of open and closed spaces, as well as a variety of different objects and structures that players can use to their advantage.  Overall, a good TTT map should have a combination of interactive elements, a well-designed layout, and interesting features that add variety and excitement to the gameplay

It is not clear how removing a map from the rotation would lead to an increase in profit from donations. In general, the amount of profit a server generates from donations is determined by a variety of factors, such as the overall quality of the server, the number of active players, and the level of support provided by the server's administrators.
 However, it is possible that by removing a map that is not well-liked by many players, the server may be able to improve the overall gameplay experience and attract more players. As a result, the server may be able to generate more donations from these players.
Additionally, by offering a more enjoyable and varied gameplay experience, the server may be able to retain its current player base and prevent them from leaving for other servers. This can also lead to an increase in profit from donations, as players who are happy with the server are more likely to continue supporting it financially.
Overall, while removing a map from the rotation may not directly lead to an increase in profit from donations, it can potentially improve the overall gameplay experience and attract more players, which can ultimately lead to an increase in donations.

What do you guys think? Do you agree with me that ttt_innocent_motel should be removed from the map rotation?
 Please share your thoughts and opinions on this matter.  Thanks!

RE: Remove ttt_innocent_motel from the map rotation - tiefling lesbian - 12-03-2022

didn't read

RE: Remove ttt_innocent_motel from the map rotation - Wrong - 12-03-2022

remove you from the server

RE: Remove ttt_innocent_motel from the map rotation - dong - 12-03-2022

frost hopes your rep goes to the negatives

RE: Remove ttt_innocent_motel from the map rotation - john ling - 12-03-2022

-1 not enough hours

RE: Remove ttt_innocent_motel from the map rotation - HONG - 12-03-2022

no. stfu.

RE: Remove ttt_innocent_motel from the map rotation - Vrilly, ze floofy derg uwu - 12-03-2022

(12-03-2022, 10:22 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: didn't read
I understand that you may not agree with my position on removing the map, but it's important to at least read and consider the reasons that I've provided. Dismissing my arguments without even reading them is not a productive way to engage in the discussion
(12-03-2022, 10:23 PM)stoked Wrote: remove you from the server
I understand that you don't agree with my position on removing the map, but suggesting that I should be removed from the server is not a productive way to engage in the discussion. Can we please focus on the issue at hand and try to find a solution that works for everyone
(12-03-2022, 10:23 PM)dong Wrote: frost hopes your rep goes to the negatives
I understand that you don't agree with my position on removing the map, but using the reputation system to suppress unpopular opinions is not a productive way to engage in the discussion. The reputation system should be used to reward posters who contribute constructively to the community, not to punish those who hold different opinions. Can we please focus on the issue at hand and try to find a solution that works for everyone

RE: Remove ttt_innocent_motel from the map rotation - tiefling lesbian - 12-03-2022

(12-03-2022, 10:33 PM)Vrilly, ze floofy derg uwu Wrote: didn't read
didn't read

RE: Remove ttt_innocent_motel from the map rotation - Icey - 12-03-2022

man has issued an attack on all of the sweats with this post

RE: Remove ttt_innocent_motel from the map rotation - Vrilly, ze floofy derg uwu - 12-03-2022

(12-03-2022, 10:24 PM)cazz.tv Wrote: -1 not enough hours
Cazz, while it's true that I may not have as many hours in the game as some other players, my 3000 hours of experience have given me a good understanding of the game and its mechanics. I believe that this experience gives me the authority to advocate for the removal of the map, and I hope you will consider my arguments and the evidence that I have provided.