Dinkleberg's GMod
3rd times a charm - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Discord (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Forum: Discord Unban Requests (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+---- Forum: Discord Unban Request Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+---- Thread: 3rd times a charm (/showthread.php?tid=17719)

Pages: 1 2 3

3rd times a charm - A Steel Waffle - 12-29-2022

Your Discord Username:
Asteelwaffle#4006
Your Discord User ID:

Auttaja Punishment ID:

Ban Length: permanent

Appeal Type: Unban request

Previous Unban Requests: yes

What would you like to tell us:
Well there's not much to say aside from that fact I appologize for a 3rd time. I know that doesn't make up for it nor is it inexcusable but I really am just asking please forgive me. I know I am not active but I care about this community and want to continue to be apart of it with that said I will respect reasonable opinions. I am trying to better myself in several different ways. I wanna let this whole thing in the past. I know there are some people in the community that do not like me and that's ok I am not asking to be liked, I am asking to be unbanned and let it go. I have alot going on right now but I also wanna be able to interact with the community old and new. I will refrain from any and all derogatory remarks I know. 

RE: 3rd times a charm - slater - 12-29-2022

Hi Steel, 

Tbh, I totally forgot you were banned. You’ve been banned for a good while since November. You did alt evade as @Jammin  stated in your last ban appeal, but I haven’t seen any other issues pop up since your ban. I think you may have changed, but a month after feels like a bit too early to really make another ban appeal. I know @reina will provide more for the bans and lay out what you received. I’ll wait to see what others think and give my vote on your appeal. Good Luck!

-slater

RE: 3rd times a charm - A Steel Waffle - 12-29-2022

(12-29-2022, 09:05 PM)slater Wrote: Hi Steel, 

Tbh, I totally forgot you were banned. You’ve been banned for a good while since November. You did alt evade as @Jammin  stated in your last ban appeal, but I haven’t seen any other issues pop up since your ban. I think you may have changed, but a month after feels like a bit too early to really make another ban appeal. I know @reina will provide more for the bans and lay out what you received. I’ll wait to see what others think and give my vote on your appeal. Good Luck!

-slater
I understand that truth be told what I did wasn't a good look I didn't think I'd get banned because I was generally good. I went 2k days without a strike. I originally did a few as a joke however after the last 2 which were genuine mistakes I was banned. I can do better if given the chance. I know it seems soon but I also haven't been as active as I am trying to better myself.

RE: 3rd times a charm - voidzz - 12-29-2022

other ppl who have done worse have been unbanned, steel is really aharmless member of community who got clapped by autodetect which didnt really affect anyone lol. im a +1 for unban

RE: 3rd times a charm - Dildo Shwaggins - 12-29-2022

Eh I’ll throw a +1 on this. With a little time away from the community and all that and a seemingly good attitude upon return another shot would be okay. I would just hope that a calmer demeanor is carried and hotheadedness issues don’t come back again

RE: 3rd times a charm - Birddog6 - 12-29-2022

+1 worse has been said and done and yet they remain. He wants to play TTT let em

RE: 3rd times a charm - Carson - 12-30-2022

Steel is cool except that he -1's me in discord a lot
dont be a dumb
+1 for unban

RE: 3rd times a charm - Kaiwan - 12-30-2022

Steel Waffle doesn't deserve to be banned.
+1 let him come back.

RE: 3rd times a charm - lacer - 12-30-2022

I'd be okay giving you another chance. Seems like you're getting into a lot better of a headspace than you were in when you were banned. Just do yourself a favor and don't act out anymore. I think you're a good guy who's done some dumb shit and you're trying to do better now.

+1

RE: 3rd times a charm - Salty - 12-30-2022

Proud of you Steel Waffle, you've come a long way.

+1 for an unban; as others have said, there have been people who have done worse that got unbanned and you've not caused any issues anywhere else. You might have had a history of oversharing but that would be a really silly reason to keep someone banned.