Dinkleberg's GMod
am i really a noboby?! - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: am i really a noboby?! (/showthread.php?tid=4212)

am i really a noboby?! - [black]noboby - 04-04-2018

Hi i'm "noboby" haha i thought this name would be funny because people always read it too fast and say nobody.
"i'm not a nobody!".. and making my name black helps a ton.. ;P

i'll start with what i love doing
on my spare time i'm skateboarding, drawing, painting, making things, studying psychology, playing Gmod, EA skate 2... etc.. mostly skateboarding and enjoying life.

One big pet peeve is i strongly dislike injustice.. especially towards someone who is nice! I am naturally a good listener and helper, and my mind is can easily go 2000 miles per hour.. so i'm fast at things when i want to be! i'm easy going and chill, but when it comes to what i love doing, i can get really into it! So sorry if i can't answer every question or help everyone, we all need to take time for ourselves to regenerate energy. 

I've been playing games since i can remember, so around 4-5 years old
i've always been good at everything i do because i tend to keep doing what i do.
I'm loyal to things i like to do, but might not do it everyday.
my favorite color is green.. idk why that's relevant d:

If you want to talk about life, vent, talk about nutrition, health, anything really.. I'm your guy! I may not always be in the mood of course though.. I'm human too!
I also have discord. My username on there is noboby.

Thanks for reading my brainz. <3

RE: am i really a noboby?! - dong - 04-04-2018

Nice to meet you, noboby!

RE: am i really a noboby?! - matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 04-04-2018

creative, welcome to the forums!

RE: am i really a noboby?! - Gabe - 04-04-2018

Nice to meet you, hope to see you on soon!

RE: am i really a noboby?! - Viper - 04-04-2018

funny name, gave me a good laugh - Welcome to the forums!

RE: am i really a noboby?! - La Flama Blanca - 04-04-2018

Nice to see a fellow "creator of things" on the staff team. Welcome to the forums, nobody. By the way, Green is my favorite color too - I like a nice Hunter's Green or Emerald color!

RE: am i really a noboby?! - [black]noboby - 04-04-2018

(04-04-2018, 05:16 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Nice to see a fellow "creator of things" on the staff team. Welcome to the forums, nobody. By the way, Green is my favorite color too - I like a nice Hunter's Green or Emerald color!

haha! yea anything that's with creating i like. wood, art, etc.. i need to do more of that.
i like green cause it's nature's color!

RE: am i really a noboby?! - The Dutch Problem - 04-04-2018

I'm sorry but I find it funny you called yourself [Black]Nobody with todays overly PC standards without receiving flak for it...

Welcome lad :P

RE: am i really a noboby?! - Christian - 04-04-2018

Welcome to the forums Nobody!

RE: am i really a noboby?! - [black]noboby - 04-05-2018

(04-04-2018, 06:29 PM)King Tiger Ace Fasda22 Wrote: I'm sorry but I find it funny you called yourself [Black]Nobody with todays overly PC standards without receiving flak for it...

Welcome lad :P

haha! yeah, in Gary's mod you can change the color of your name

(04-04-2018, 08:45 PM)Christian Wrote: Welcome to the forums Nobody!

lol...
i'm not a nobody!! read it again! :P