Dinkleberg's GMod
ttt_dimmsdale is in BETA! - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: ttt_dimmsdale is in BETA! (/showthread.php?tid=4488)

Pages: 1 2 3

ttt_dimmsdale is in BETA! - WAX | Hillrop - 05-26-2018

The ttt_dinklbergs remake is now in a pretty playable state. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1395376104. I have the chosen the name ttt_dimmsdale since it better represents how many areas are in the map. 
Current Features
  •    
  • 6 Traitor Traps and a T Room

• T tester

• Timmy's House, Dinkleberg's House, School, and Burb Mart

• Fairy World, Cosmo and Wanda's Fishbowl, and Abracatraz

• Custom textures and sounds
Planned Features
  •    
  • More T Traps

• More Unique buildings in fairyworld

• Decorate inside of the homes

• Add a couple secrets

• Add a jail in fairyworld

• Change some textures so they are more in line with the show

• Optimizations

I would really love it if you guys would playtest my map. I created this map for the community so if you guys dont like parts of the map let me know. I would be happy to change things.

RE: ttt_dimmsdale is in BETA! - Avocado Toast - 05-26-2018

Unban this man

RE: ttt_dimmsdale is in BETA! - Aiser - 05-26-2018

On vacation until tomorrow so wont be able to check out the map in-game, but potential suggestions for future versions:

Secret suggestions: weapons that give a "model" such as a floating fairy nearby or other fop themed model.

T-traps: Have them play soundbites from the show when activated. Potentially vicky / crocker themed traps.

Some sort of objective? fairies scattered throughout the map that have to be saved by innos or captured by traitors?

RE: ttt_dimmsdale is in BETA! - WAX | Hillrop - 05-26-2018

(05-26-2018, 09:15 PM)Aiser Wrote: On vacation until tomorrow so wont be able to check out the map in-game, but potential suggestions for future versions:

Secret suggestions: weapons that give a "model" such as a floating fairy nearby or other fop themed model.

T-traps: Have them play soundbites from the show when activated. Potentially vicky / crocker themed traps.

Some sort of objective? fairies scattered throughout the map that have to be saved by innos or captured by traitors?

Love the suggestions. I have added a crocker themed trap so far and Im planning to add more themed traps. Im also planning on adding a secret where you will get a fairy wand and another scavenger-hunt esque secret.

RE: ttt_dimmsdale is in BETA! - Foxka - 05-26-2018

I demand a monument in the form of a ferret and/or angry possum

RE: ttt_dimmsdale is in BETA! - Gabe - 05-26-2018

This map actually looks really nice. Now you need to add Jordan Von Strangle :)

RE: ttt_dimmsdale is in BETA! - Aiser - 05-27-2018

(05-26-2018, 11:29 PM)Gabe Wrote: This map actually looks really nice. Now you need to add Jordan Von Strangle :)

Totally needs to drop da rules on peoples heads killing them instantly.

RE: ttt_dimmsdale is in BETA! - ReThink - 05-27-2018

(05-27-2018, 07:02 AM)Aiser Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 11:29 PM)Gabe Wrote: This map actually looks really nice. Now you need to add Jordan Von Strangle :)

Totally needs to drop da rules on peoples heads killing them instantly.

Symbolic in more ways than one

If I download this map and there isn't a single crimson chin poster I swear to god @Hillrop

RE: ttt_dimmsdale is in BETA! - EpicGuy - 05-27-2018

I'll give you one thing, it looks better than the abomination that is the current Dinkleberg map we have.

RE: ttt_dimmsdale is in BETA! - WAX | Hillrop - 05-27-2018

(05-27-2018, 12:43 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: I'll give you one thing, it looks better than the abomination that is the current Dinkleberg map we have.

aww thanks  Blush