Dinkleberg's GMod
Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?! - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Appeals (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: TTT Appeals Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?! (/showthread.php?tid=4806)

Pages: 1 2 3

Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?! - chilaquiles juan pollo - 07-05-2018

This is an unban for the whole community in general

Hello my lovely gmod players! I am back almost 2 years later with some spicy news! (Read title) 

Ingame Name: ritsuneru 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95241298

Who Banned You: I honestly forgot who. I was IP banned (But moved since, hence why I am here)

Reason For Ban: Harassment

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: After a long +/- 2 years sitting in time out, I have decided to make an unban request because I believe I have become a better person. I have some friends still here within the community (I think) and I would like to catch up with a lot of them. I know what I did back then was not okay and I have since made up with the person I had harassed and we are very good friends to this day. My ban was very controversal and I do belive the telephone game was at play but that's okay with me because I know, (and the person who asked for my ban) knows what I did. I am not defending my action what so ever. I was a dumb 17/18 year old who thought I was all cool because I was PH Admin and TTT Trusted. (Not really, I'm actually a loser) Now that I am no longer a teenager I feel like I can go back out into the community and catch up with some old pals who are still hanging around.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):   Oh jeez, is enjin even around anymore? lol. 

Other: I missed my Loocan and Strawberry<3 

Edit: I've edited this like 100 times. I have no idea why but I want it to be perfect. 

RE: Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?! - Vihntage - 07-05-2018

Everything you said about him was true anyways... that’s what's really funny about the whole situation. Also, my last post was very blunt, so I apologize for that.

Honestly, when I was around you on other Gmod servers and discord’s, I thought you were nice and chill. From what I’ve heard from others, you were also a good staff member. However, the reason I would have a problem with it is that you ban evaded that one time. 

From the information I've received, it doesn't seem that you've changed that much at all though..

RE: Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?! - Deadpoolz - 07-05-2018

You were a good staff member before all the drama. That is what caused all of this to happen, + the ban evading a couple months later. I'm neutral on this. I'm willing to give another chance if you hold up on your part, so +1.

RE: Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?! - LARRY FORTNITE - 07-05-2018

(07-05-2018, 03:44 AM)chilaquiles juan pollo Wrote: This is an unban for the whole community in general

Hello my lovely gmod players! I am back almost 3 years later with some spicy news! (Read title) 

Ingame Name: ritsuneru 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95241298

Who Banned You: I honestly forgot who. I was IP banned (But moved since, hence why I am here)

Reason For Ban: Harassment

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: After a long +/- 3 years sitting in time out, I have decided to make an unban request because I believe I have become a better person. I have some friends still here within the community (I think) and I would like to catch up with a lot of them. I know what I did back then was not okay and I have since made up with the person I had harassed and we are very good friends to this day. My ban was very controversal and I do belive the telephone game was at play but that's okay with me because I know, (and the person who asked for my ban) knows what I did. I am not defending my action what so ever. I was a dumb 17/18 year old who thought I was all cool because I was PH Admin and TTT Trusted. (Not really, I'm actually a loser) Now that I am no longer a teenager I feel like I can go back out into the community and catch up with some old pals who are still hanging around.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):   Oh jeez, is enjin even around anymore? lol. 

Other: I missed my Loocan and Strawberry<3 

Edit: I've edited this like 100 times. I have no idea why but I want it to be perfect. 

well well...

RE: Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?! - Christian - 07-05-2018

It's no secret of what she's done, what happened was way outta line at the time and very questionable from her on both fronts of the TTT and PH team. However I think this goes without saying that she may be worth redemption. I know she did some unfortunate things and evaded multiple times, but honestly this was her main server and I can understand why people do it. This does not mean everyone should evade, even if you feel you'll never be given a 2nd chance.

From when I played with her on Mari's server, I never really saw anything bad from her. But others have said otherwise. I'm not trying to be biased from what she's done (because honestly, even I believe it was wrong on some fronts. Even if it was with someone the community gravely dislikes / no longer has to deal with anymore.)

Rits is my friend, I truly believe she can be given another chance. All the things she's done cannot be ignored, but I think one last chance is worth at least considering.

RE: Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?! - Vihntage - 07-05-2018

I'm going to post all the relevant threads that related to the ban reasoning..

Rits' Unban Request on old forums

'Goodbye' Thread

Fireball Thread about her

Drew Thread about harassment

RE: Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?! - Foxka - 07-05-2018

I'll gladly support an unban but only if you promise not to cause drama. Everyone should get a second chance if they work for it, which after 2 years of being banned kind of shows a commitment to change.

RE: Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?! - Traitor Plays - 07-05-2018

Hmmm Im gonna g with +0 evn though we were pretty close when you played here and I considered you a pretty good friend I cant support what you did. I know why you did what you did and thats the reason its not a -1. I hope you have matured in your time off and hope to talk/ play with you in the future!Miss ya kiddo.

RE: Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?! - chilaquiles juan pollo - 07-05-2018

Thanks guys. I recently took a long break away from anything and anyone dink related for a bit so that I could post this on a clean slate. Well,  still post the occasional meme or two but that's just my small talk. I admire the ones who have come forth to forgive and support me, as it is quite comforting to be seeing all these familiar faces again. ^^/

Also Traitor, when are we going to be playing League again?

RE: Oh no... Ritsuneru's unban request?!?! - Traitor Plays - 07-05-2018

(07-05-2018, 10:24 AM)chilaquiles juan pollo Wrote: Thanks guys. I recently took a long break away from anything and anyone dink related for a bit so that I could post this on a clean slate. Well,  still post the occasional meme or two but that's just my small talk. I admire the ones who have come forth to forgive and support me, as it is quite comforting to be seeing all these familiar faces again. ^^/

Also Traitor, when are we going to be playing League again?

Anytime kiddo. I'll be on in about an hour or so