Dinkleberg's GMod
What is your favorite video game - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: What is your favorite video game (/showthread.php?tid=5195)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What is your favorite video game - HalfDemonLink - 08-18-2018

I'm really curious what everyone'sĀ favorite video game is it says a lot about what you value in a game. Mines The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker.
It has a lot of good memories for me along with just being a great game in general.

RE: What is your favorite video game - MinuteMonarch cs.money - 08-18-2018

I have 2, first Halo 3, it's hands down the best game to ever come out on Xbox 360 and I still play it almost everyday. Second is Destiny, the grinding in that game is so much fun the memorization skills required to do raids is a challenge that I enjoy.

RE: What is your favorite video game - HalfDemonLink - 08-18-2018

(08-18-2018, 10:55 AM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: I have 2, first Halo 3, it's hands down the best game to ever come out on Xbox 360 and I still play it almost everyday. Second is Destiny, the grinding in that game is so much fun the memorization skills required to do raids is a challenge that I enjoy.

I love halo 3 still come back to it every now and then and uh destiny is a game.

RE: What is your favorite video game - MinuteMonarch cs.money - 08-18-2018

(08-18-2018, 11:02 AM)HalfDemonLink Wrote:
(08-18-2018, 10:55 AM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: I have 2, first Halo 3, it's hands down the best game to ever come out on Xbox 360 and I still play it almost everyday. Second is Destiny, the grinding in that game is so much fun the memorization skills required to do raids is a challenge that I enjoy.

I love halo 3 still come back to it every now and then and uh destiny is a game.
Yes destiny is a game, it's a mix between a sci fi shooter and an MMORpg with a story arc

RE: What is your favorite video game - NordicPyro - 08-18-2018

motha fuckin M O R R O W I N D

(08-18-2018, 11:24 AM)NordicPyro Wrote: motha fuckin M O R R O W I N D

I still need to play oblivion my guy but I have heard good things about Morrowind

RE: What is your favorite video game - TheUltraFish - 08-18-2018

The Mass Effect Trilogy is a top one for me, you can have so many outcomes every play through that it's like playing a new game every time.

(08-18-2018, 11:34 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: The Mass Effect Trilogy is a top one for me, you can have so many outcomes every play through that it's like playing a new game every time.

I don't remember the games that well although I do remember the third one being a lot better than people gave it credit for.

RE: What is your favorite video game - daeganislegit - 08-18-2018

skyrim or call of duty

(08-18-2018, 11:58 AM)daeganislegit Wrote: skyrim or call of duty

honestly I think skyrim is overated it's a fun game but I wouldn't put it up with my favorites.