Dinkleberg's GMod
Ghost's intro I guess? - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Ghost's intro I guess? (/showthread.php?tid=5325)

Ghost's intro I guess? - Ghost - 08-29-2018

Hey everyone,
         Not really too much to say other than I play video games probably more than I should. I'm a dad of a 3 year old that just started school and an Automotive Technician. I also play guitar and have been playing for pretty much most of my life (roughly 20 years). 
Uhhhh, I'm garbage at TTT so don't expect a lot. Not entirely sure what to say, I'm just a person that plays video games and is really looking forward to Black Ops 4 full release.

Also @Laced Xanax  is a hoe.

RE: Ghost's intro I guess? - VolfVoss - 08-29-2018

+1 

TTT is a rough game, you got this kid. 

WELCOME to forums

RE: Ghost's intro I guess? - |RAT| xMiiku - 08-30-2018

Welcome Ghost

RE: Ghost's intro I guess? - RenzoLeBenzo - 08-30-2018

Welcome Ghost and @Laced Xanax is indeed, the big hoe.

RE: Ghost's intro I guess? - Raider Hanks - 08-30-2018

Welcome to Hell, enjoy your stay.

RE: Ghost's intro I guess? - lacer - 08-30-2018

(08-29-2018, 07:45 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hey everyone,
         Not really too much to say other than I play video games probably more than I should. I'm a dad of a 3 year old that just started school and an Automotive Technician. I also play guitar and have been playing for pretty much most of my life (roughly 20 years). 
Uhhhh, I'm garbage at TTT so don't expect a lot. Not entirely sure what to say, I'm just a person that plays video games and is really looking forward to Black Ops 4 full release.

you're getting rdmed next time i see you online pal

also @RenzoLeBenzo that goes for u too

welcome to the forums my man!

RE: Ghost's intro I guess? - Ghost - 08-30-2018

(08-30-2018, 02:41 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(08-29-2018, 07:45 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hey everyone,

you're getting rdmed next time i see you online pal

also @RenzoLeBenzo that goes for u too

welcome to the forums my man!

Not if I rdm you first. See you on the forums scrub lmfao. Thanks though :D

RE: Ghost's intro I guess? - GIMMICK - 08-30-2018

Like the Band or??????? prepare to hear this from me a lot.

RE: Ghost's intro I guess? - Ghost - 08-30-2018

(08-30-2018, 03:57 PM)GIMMICK Wrote: Like the Band or??????? prepare to hear this from me a lot.

A bit of both, I like the band but when I made this account it wasn't all too popular.

RE: Ghost's intro I guess? - boba - 09-02-2018

Welcome to the community, Ghost. It's nice to see a parent on here (not like I'm one).