Dinkleberg's GMod
Reapplying for Staff / Keeping Current Role - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Prop Hunt (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: PH Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: PH Staff Application Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Denied (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+----- Thread: Reapplying for Staff / Keeping Current Role (/showthread.php?tid=5569)

Pages: 1 2

Reapplying for Staff / Keeping Current Role - Bork & Beans - 09-23-2018

Hello everyone! For a lot of you, my name might ring a bell. I was a pretty active user until a few months ago. I became trusted and within like two weeks had to back out.
Long story short, my job lost a ton of people. I had to pull a ton of overtime. I was beyond stressed. I should have just told the mods here I needed to take a break, but I didn't see a light at the end of the tunnel for when my job was fixed. Now it's a lot better, and I have some free time. 
I understand if the staff/community wants me to wait, but I hope enough people remember me. :) 

Ingame Name: Mosh Pit Shaka Brah

Time Played: 6 days, 11 hours, 41 minutes.

When First Joined: About half a year ago. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Honest truth is my schedule can be extremely volatile. For sure, I have weekends off and can spend a good amount of time. Weekdays are interminent but I can try to be on when I am free. 

Rank Desired: Just wanted to stay Trusted. 

Current Rank: Trusted.

What can you do to help the community?: I love this community. Great people and I want to keep contributing to it. 

Why do you want to help the community?: Because ya'll are sexy beasts and you're all fun to play with. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Yep. Hour milked at the beginning. Most staff are aware that I changed my ways. 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes, and was approved.

How did you find us?: Interwebs. 

RE: Reapplying for Staff / Keeping Current Role - HalfDemonLink - 09-23-2018

-1 you've been gone a long time and now you just come back asking for staff put in some more hours and I'll give you a +1, sorry but it's gonna be a no from me dog. Glad to see you're back though

RE: Reapplying for Staff / Keeping Current Role - Bork & Beans - 09-23-2018

Totally fair man! I'll keep playing. :)

RE: Reapplying for Staff / Keeping Current Role - MinuteMonarch cs.money - 09-23-2018

Sorry man -1 you did an excellent job as staff before but you just came back about 30min ago after two months of inactivity. Get your hours up and reapply again later for that fat +1.

(09-23-2018, 07:57 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: Sorry man -1 you did an excellent job as staff before but you just came back about 30min ago after two months of inactivity. Get your hours up and reapply again later for that fat +1.

Sounds fair my dude.

RE: Reapplying for Staff / Keeping Current Role - §dArchdemon - 09-23-2018

I am glad you are back dude I kinda missed yah buddy. But -1 get your hours on server back up and it will be a definite +1 from me
P.S. I am Grim love btw <3

I am your blitz and your krieg together lets takeover Europe.

RE: Reapplying for Staff / Keeping Current Role - TheUltraFish - 09-23-2018

Yeah, I am going to go off of what others have said. You have proven that you are capable of being staff in the past. However, I suggest getting reintegrated with the community and try again later in time to regain your former position. Glad to have you back, hope to play with you soon.

-1 for now hopefully a +1 is the near future.

(09-23-2018, 09:11 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Yeah, I am going to go off of what others have said. You have proven that you are capable of being staff in the past. However, I suggest getting reintegrated with the community and try again later in time to regain your former position. Glad to have you back, hope to play with you soon.

-1 for now hopefully a +1 is the near future.

Sounds good. :)

RE: Reapplying for Staff / Keeping Current Role - Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady - 09-23-2018

I do have to agree with the other staff. I haven't met you before this day and I do feel you should take a month or a month and a half to get back and familiar with the new rules we have changed/added. It's day one and you already seem like a chill dude and I would love to have you as staff again. We also have a ton of new players too that you have to get familiar. Even an hour a day can work, just getting on, interacting with players, ect. For now it's a -1 but trust me the next time you put in your Trusted application it'll be a +1. It's a pleasure to meet you.

RE: Reapplying for Staff / Keeping Current Role - VolfVoss - 09-23-2018

MY BROTHER!!! WELCOME BACK!! SO GLAD YOU HAVE RETURNED!

Give it time Brother and you will have your staff position returned to you, till then keep on playing and check out the forums for updates on illegal spots and such.

See you on the prop field!