Dinkleberg's GMod
unban me neeg - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Appeals (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: TTT Appeals Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: unban me neeg (/showthread.php?tid=6168)

unban me neeg - vtug - 12-04-2018

Ingame Name: cottan picker

SteamID: 

Who Banned You: some retard i think it was scoovie

Reason For Ban: getting too much pussy

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: im sorry for what i have done i will try to take all in and make myself more mature and be a good boy on the server

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other: i will do more to improve and catch the rdmers

RE: unban me neeg - DC.Zephyr - 12-04-2018

Don't say another goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else  word one  I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming  as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin.

I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

RE: unban me neeg - vtug - 12-04-2018

(12-04-2018, 12:02 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Don't say another goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else  word one  I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming  as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin.

LMAOOO

(12-04-2018, 12:03 PM)vtug Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 12:02 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Don't say another goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else  word one  I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming  as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin.

LMAOOO
Ty, I did my best reddit search

RE: unban me neeg - nopleez - 12-04-2018

I would like to see Vtug unbanned. I don't think slaying pussy should be bannable.

RE: unban me neeg - Tedgp908 - 12-04-2018

(12-04-2018, 12:08 PM)nopleez Wrote: I would like to see Vtug unbanned. I don't think slaying pussy should be bannable.

Completely agree. We should celebrate those on the server who slay pussy.

RE: unban me neeg - matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 12-04-2018

Ban extension accepted

(12-04-2018, 12:28 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 12:08 PM)nopleez Wrote: I would like to see Vtug unbanned. I don't think slaying pussy should be bannable.

Completely agree. We should celebrate those on the server who slay pussy.

100% Agree with this. +1 for unban